Homebrew RELEASE CDNSP GUI 1.0.3 + GUI Setup

Jamie Jenkins

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello all,

Just curious but what does the version next to the TitleID block represent? Does it matter which version I select when downloading? I am assuming it does.

morrison22

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
any hints besides google to find the "dark" version?

Not sure if it has been updated, but this is the "Dark" GUI.
https://gbatemp.net/threads/cdnsp-gui.510406/

CDNSP GUI v3.3 - Bob is also recommended as it is updated frequently.
Search github for cdnsp-gui and look for Bob to find it

Or use plain CDNSP_Next and use the command line for best functionality.
Search github for cdnsp and look for AnalogMan151

Last edited by morrison22,

Bravalerie

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
How to run GUI from BOB?
there is no any executable file
After you download the requiered files from that GDrive link you should be able to run it with the latest Python release.
If you only see a cmd window for half of a second try installing the following python modules;
pillow, unidecode, requests,

JayGee23

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
After you download the requiered files from that GDrive link you should be able to run it with the latest Python release.
If you only see a cmd window for half of a second try installing the following python modules;
pillow, unidecode, requests,

I love Bob's work but I haven't been able to get the GUI to launch since v3.1. v3.1 launches perfectly but v3.2 and v3.3 give me an error 'pip3 is not recognized as an internal or external command, operable program or batch file'. A manual install attempt gives me a fatal error. If v3.1 runs perfectly, what has changed in v3.2 and v3.3 that requires more input from the end user to get it to launch?

Moquedami

Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
I love Bob's work but I haven't been able to get the GUI to launch since v3.1. v3.1 launches perfectly but v3.2 and v3.3 give me an error 'pip3 is not recognized as an internal or external command, operable program or batch file'. A manual install attempt gives me a fatal error. If v3.1 runs perfectly, what has changed in v3.2 and v3.3 that requires more input from the end user to get it to launch?
I have the same problem. V3 works fine but 3.1 and 3.3 wont start at all

aos10

Yuuki chan
Trophies
XP
Country
Saudi Arabia
i downloaded the app, but when pressing the download button, it gives me a black CMD window then it close.
i also tried several apps and non of them works.

Last edited by aos10,

JayGee23

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
I have the same problem. V3 works fine but 3.1 and 3.3 wont start at all

From the Control Panel, go into System Properties. Click Environment Variables. Edit the 'Path' variable. It should point to your 'scripts' folder. E.g. 'c:\program files\python37\Scripts'. You should then be able to install the requires modules as suggested in the 1, READ THIS FIRST PLS text file.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=UyxeZ7JYwZs&pp=ygUJVnIgaXMgZ2F5 +1