Categorii troubles

Discussion in 'Wii - Emulation and Homebrew' started by killplaystation, Dec 13, 2009.

1. killplaystation
    OP

killplaystation GBAtemp Fan

May 23, 2008
    United States
    Did a search, found nothing.

I configured everything right.
    For example: In my "apps\" folder i have a copy of the categorii folder with
    a "config.xml" file with the following contents:
    Any tips?

2. XFlak

XFlak Wiitired but still kicking

Sep 12, 2009
    Canada
    Ontario
    your from location cannot be apps, make it apps_

your main apps folder should be referred to as apps_ (or anything that isn't "apps"), then when u go to switch folders, it will rename your main app folder apps_, and rename apps_games to apps. The reason y it is failing is because you've renamed apps to apps (instead of apps_) and your trying to rename apps_games to apps also... and just like your output says "rename failed: File exists"

3. killplaystation
    OP

May 23, 2008
    United States
    did that, now i get

4. XFlak

Sep 12, 2009
    Canada
    Ontario
    sounds like u have write disabled on ur sd card... look for a switch or something that may have locked up the write functions of the sd card.

also, make sure that u have an apps folder and an apps_games folder in the root of your sd card when u are doing all of this

5. killplaystation
    OP

May 23, 2008
    United States
    The switch is not flipped, the folders are not read only. "Apps" and "apps_game"s are both in the root of sd. The categorii-app/config.xml for switching to apps_games is inside the "apps" folder. There's another one in apps_games for getting out. Cant do the first/either.
    I'd really like for this to work, but I'm feeling ready to ditch it.
    The HBC should be more [easily] extensible. If the devs wont add features, they should add that

6. XFlak

Sep 12, 2009
    Canada
    Ontario
    SD:/apps/_apps_games/config.xml should read as follows

CODE

SD:/apps_games/_back/config.xml should read as follows

CODE

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice