XP
Country
United States
Did a search, found nothing.

I configured everything right.
For example: In my "apps\" folder i have a copy of the categorii folder with
a "config.xml" file with the following contents:
QUOTE said:
And a similar one for a utilities folder. Both with similar/reverse configs inside to get back out to apps OR to the other folders.
But every time i try to use any, it just says
QUOTEAttempting to switch from apps to apps_games
rename failed: File exists
Any tips?

XFlak

Wiitired but still kicking
Trophies
Website
modmii.github.io
XP
Country
Cyprus
your from location cannot be apps, make it apps_

your main apps folder should be referred to as apps_ (or anything that isn't "apps"), then when u go to switch folders, it will rename your main app folder apps_, and rename apps_games to apps. The reason y it is failing is because you've renamed apps to apps (instead of apps_) and your trying to rename apps_games to apps also... and just like your output says "rename failed: File exists"

XFlak

Wiitired but still kicking
Trophies
Website
modmii.github.io
XP
Country
Cyprus
sounds like u have write disabled on ur sd card... look for a switch or something that may have locked up the write functions of the sd card.

also, make sure that u have an apps folder and an apps_games folder in the root of your sd card when u are doing all of this

killplaystation

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
xflak40 said:
sounds like u have write disabled on ur sd card... look for a switch or something that may have locked up the write functions of the sd card.

also, make sure that u have an apps folder and an apps_games folder in the root of your sd card when u are doing all of this
The switch is not flipped, the folders are not read only. "Apps" and "apps_game"s are both in the root of sd. The categorii-app/config.xml for switching to apps_games is inside the "apps" folder. There's another one in apps_games for getting out. Cant do the first/either.
I'd really like for this to work, but I'm feeling ready to ditch it.
The HBC should be more [easily] extensible. If the devs wont add features, they should add that

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    I @ idonthave: :)