GeekyGuy

Professional loafer
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This post contains major spoilers for those who haven't played the game...

I did it again. Yesterday, I took the time to run through PoR. I wanted to finish it before the English release of Ecclesia. I got to the battle with the two sisters, beat them, and then saw a closing cutscene with Eric outside the destroyed castle. I then got the "Game Over" screen. When I saw all this, I remembered I had actually done this before about six months ago. I couldn't remember finishing the game, and now I know why. What am I doing wrong? I know, from playing other games in the series, there should be multiple endings, and this one has to be one of the worst. So, how do I continue on?

Thanks

Trizae

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
What you need to do is get the Sanctuary spell from the 'Sandy Grave' level

(you will need the frog morph) to get there

it's in a small nook and cranny you might have missed where there is a big rolling boulder that comes down in that map.

once you have that spell go to fight the sisters again and equip it to charlotte.

When you do this fend off the sisters with jonathan as best you can (stonewall helps here) and once she's finished conjouring up the spell she'll cast it and wallah...

onto the better part of portrait of ruin ;o)

(forgot to say for another 'good' ending you can cast sanctuary on eric as well which changes the ending somewhat!)

good luck with it and give it a few hours and you should have completed POR (which is what i did in preperation of ecclesia ;o)

GeekyGuy

Professional loafer
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Many thanks for the help!
happy.gif

EDIT: Wow, there's like a whole other half a game here. Awesome!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: I haven't played my Switch n a month or so, just been playing Xbox, and just picked to play lil...