Hacking Can't transfer save data from 3.60 Henkaku Vita to 3.68 H-encore Vita (different PSN accounts)

Rai

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hi all,

I've looked everywhere and tried loads of things but I can't find a solution to my problem.

A couple of months back I got tired of waiting with my slim Vita 3.67 at the time, so I went ahead and bought a used fat Vita on 3.60 Henkaku Enso. I've only been playing one game on it and that's a Mai dump of Digimon Cyber Sleuth Hackers Memory tweaked to work on 3.60; out of laziness I didn't even change the PSN account and left the previous owner's account.

Now that H-encore is out I wanted to go back to my Slim Vita, so I updated to 3.68 and installed H-encore and Vitashell; then I went ahead and installed a NoNpDRM dump of Digimon Cyber Sleuth Hackers Memory (heard those are more stable).

I went ahead and installed save manager 2.00 on both devices, I backed up my save from the 3.60 console then copied the slot1 folder from the ux0:data/savegames/PCSE01171/SLOT1/ the to the same path on the 3.68 console. From here I thought all I'd have to do is restore it on the slim console and I'd be good to go, but it didn't work, I get an error saying the saves are corrupted.

I deleted the save from the ux0:user/00/savedata folder, started a new game, and proceeded to test what would happen if I replaced individual files like the keystone or sealedkey files (which I suspected had data about the specific account), and kept the bin files; nothing I tried worked.. either I got an error and the game wouldn't launch or I'd get to the continue menu but the saves are corrupted...

I read that it should be perfectly possible to transfer backed up decrypted saves from a Mai dump to a NoNpDRM dump using the save manager as normal, so I suspect that my issue has more to do with the games being on consoles with different PSN accounts?

Thanks in advance, any help is appreciated!

Rai

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
SOLVED!

It was an update issue, the game copy I was transferring the save was fully updated while the one I installed on my other Vita wasn't, there lied the compatibility issue.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I know when to stop at least honestly don't get those that go and go with food
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Or those that order 2 big macs , large fry, ice cream sundie, then a diet coke
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I might get downing two big macs but nah that's it
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Ok that will be $15.99, cash or charge?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    My go to orders usually a mcdouble and a mcchicken and I'm happy rarely mess with fries
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Pro tip ask for that clowns jizzmac sauce on your mcdouble
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Do they charge extra when you add sauce,etc? I know burger king used to not, but don't know nowadays
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    They may squrit it for free if you ask nice
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Last time I got bk it was 35c per sauce fuck you king of my nutsack
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I'll buy a bottle of baby rays BBQ for $2 and add it from home out of spite
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I like baby rays, my favorite is KC masterpiece tho. Figured all you could buy is that there.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    The metro doesn't discriminate good sauce
    +1
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Baby Rays isn't that what killed the crocodile hunter?
    If only he had done an endorsement for them....
    Oy mate don't let a bad bbq sauce kill your party! Baby Rays are killing it!! The flavor hits you right in the chest!
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    My phone only has 13% battery so i don't have much time left
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Now 12%
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Happy birthday, btw
    Time is running out for your phone!
  • AdenTheThird @ AdenTheThird:
    https://youtu.be/JmSqorj-EC0?si=vYqR8D7FZeO4N-TH