Can't save animal crossing

Discussion in 'Other Flashing Hardware & Software' started by rosesjaunes, Aug 6, 2006.

Aug 6, 2006
  1. rosesjaunes
    OP

rosesjaunes Newbie

When I press start during the game I get a message saying that for some reason cannot save. I am using a G6lite, with the U-Disk 4.1F and loader 4.1B. I have tried different settings but nothing works, anyone has an idea what should I do?

thanks.

2. evilreddot

Member evilreddot GBAtemp Regular

Canada
    Did you try different roms?

3. Bullshirt

Newcomer Bullshirt Member

Canada
    Wierd, I ust a G6 Lite too and it works just fine. I do have loader v4.2 though. Use no soft reset, normal, and no rom trim... That's how I have mine set up and it works.

4. Golds

Member Golds Old Member

United States
    play a different game

5. rosesjaunes
    OP

rosesjaunes Newbie

Tried the usa and eur version, and both can't save. With the eur version I cant select normal, only DoFat, Safe or directly copy.

6. Bullshirt

Newcomer Bullshirt Member

Canada
    Wait, are you sure you're past the part after you talk to Tom Nook? You cant't save until you do the first errand for him.

7. beedog19

Member beedog19 GBAtemp Fan

United States
    Weird, mine works perfectly. I didn't use any of the fancy stuff, ie. trim, just straight default and it works like a charm.

8. rosesjaunes
    OP

rosesjaunes Newbie

AH sh*t, no I haven't, that must be it then, I have to play a bit longer though, I was just quickly testing, but I was also surprised that nobody made the same claim, so I figured that had to be on my side.

Cheers.

EDIT: You were right, thanks a lot Bullshirt