Hacking Can't reinstall cIOS or cMIOS after Nintendo official 4.2E update

LWares87

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I have just recently downgraded my Wii console manualy to 3.2E by installing wads using Wad Manager and i accidently overwrote ISO 249 which turns it into a stub.

Anyway, i downloaded and installed the official 4.2E update from Nintendo to keep up-to-date and have everything working like it should with HBC 1.0.6 and BootMii still installed on my console. But, i can't install any cIOS or cMIOS anymore.

The console has been used recently to play on Wii Fit by another family member and i have a extracted backup of my NAND on my netbook which doesn't have the up-to-date savefile included.

Is there anyway of repacking a extracted NAND back into a binary file to use with BootMii? As i wish to modify a NAND for my Wii console which has 4.2E as well as cIOS/cMIOS installed and tweak it to install original system IOS'/Channels from 3.2E.

Many Thanks...

retKHAAAN

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
you should have just followed xzxero's stickied guide. You need to use AnyTitleDeleter to delete the IOS 202,222,223,249 stubs that Nintendo installed with the update. Then you will be able to reinstall your cIOS.

LWares87

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Does AnyTitleDeleter work without using ISO 249?

Also, thanks for the quick reply
smile.gif

Edit: Just to note, i was trying install HBC 1.0.6 by the way which is why i downgraded and replaced my ISOs for.
frown.gif

xzxero

♥bong milk does good for the brain♥
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
follow the guide to trucha bug your IOS36 then
use ATD using IOS36 to delete the stubs
then install your cIOS

basically follow the whole guide.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Gt2ToRSjQA