themuddaload

Creepin' hardcore.
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
if it is a kingston 4 gig, then it is a class 4.

i just got a kingston 1gb card in the mail from newegg (less than $5 shipped! [$3.30 for the card itself])

and the 3 biggest problem games, twewy c:dos and c:Por, seem to work fine. i guess i havent played any of them much, but in POR i have about 150% map completion and it hasnt froze at all.

i suggest getting a kingston 1gb card for problematic games.

(i ran my new kingston through hdtach, and got read/write of 19mb/s)

mozg

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Russia
No problems with launching and playing Castelvania DoS on my M3DS Real until the fight with final boss. Game freezes after Blinov transforms into final boss. Does anyone know solution for this?

tomgibbes

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I can play it fine with mine, the onyl thing I can suggest is that you try the proper M3 firmware but you already have done.

TVippy

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Guys, maybe it's important to "safely remove" an SD Card? I've experienced glitches with C: Dawn of Sorrow (EU) --- main character and monsters. Then I tried the US-release. On the first glance it worked fine... until I entered the ingame inventory --- glitches everywhere. What I did: I deleted the rom from my Kingston 2GB, wrote it again, but this time "safely removed" the flashcard. Didn't play for long yet, but at least character, monsters and inventory screen look fine. Maybe it might be useful...
unsure.gif

Canonbeat234

Redeemed Temper
Trophies
XP
Country
I'm having the same problem with my R4DS (Luckily I beaten the game before that could of happened) for some reason after playing a few times of Castlevania OoE, I can't load the game up anymore. Each time I had tried to upload Castlevania DoS, I always get this white screen! I actually want to try out the Julius Mode since I beaten the game but now I can't, please help!

Also the SD card I'm using Sandisk 2GB. I had my R4DS since last christmas.

bradzx

x-Darkie-x
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have same problem with this game. I load the rom and it white screen. I use sandisk 4gb and use m3 ds real firmware. I need help here.

JonthanD

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I find that every few months or so its best if I copy everything off my SD card and reformat it then copy everything back (also its a great time to make a fresh back up of my SD card's game saves.)

Panasonic's SD format utility is awesome and really can fix a lot of issues with SD cards.

http://panasonic.jp/support/global/cs/sd/download/index.html

Fresh Beta 3.0 of it just came out too (I just found this out myself)

JonthanD

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
bradzx said:
Wait are you telling me that CDOS will work after format?

It's possible but its also possible you got a bad dump or that your SD card is too slow? (Haven't heard that one in a while....)

I would copy over everything to your PC use that SD format utility then copy it all back to the card, then redump your CDOS game... then try it out.

If it still will not work then something else is causing an issue like your cards firmware just doesn't like that game, in that case maybe an older version would work or if your using an old version maybe updating to the newest one.

If this all sounds pretty vague, just remember its like a Dr. sometimes they are not sure whats wrong either and have to keep trying things until you either get better or die lol

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KYZD7ykz9aQ