RPE

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Hi,
I started recently to mod my 3ds with a tutorial. When I tried to do the a Step, from the tutorial, where I have to boot a specific site, I ended up on the T-online navigation site. Now I decided to reboot the backup, which I made in the tutorial before, but I didn't know how to use the backup. After some research I thought, that I can use a tutorial which uses godmode to get a backup and use this backup to get back to the firmware version 9.2 to get back to the newer firmware version. When I tried to open decrypt9 with the guide from there it doesn't do anything (should rename the fille into x_Decrypt9WIP.bin). I think I did everything according to the tutorial, but after the stuff with the page I just want everything back to normal. I don't know what I should do and would like to get some advice.

I apologize for my bad phrasing.

RPE

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
You'll just have to follow that guide.
I already followed the guide (impatient ^^') and it works. Some time later I tried to install TWloader for DS roms, but now, when I try to boot my own DS Cartridges they don't work anymore. Unfortunately I haven't tried to start one in between the two installation processes. 3DS video games are fine. I could boot A link between worlds. Should I create a new post for that problem? I did some research, but nothing seems uselful in my opnion.

Quantumcat

Dead and alive
Trophies
Website
boot9strap.com
XP
Country
Australia
I already followed the guide (impatient ^^') and it works. Some time later I tried to install TWloader for DS roms, but now, when I try to boot my own DS Cartridges they don't work anymore. Unfortunately I haven't tried to start one in between the two installation processes. 3DS video games are fine. I could boot A link between worlds. Should I create a new post for that problem? I did some research, but nothing seems uselful in my opnion.
Reply to the TWLoader thread

RPE

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Thank you very much. By the way thanks for helping me with the problem, which started the post here.

The Real Jdbye

*is birb*
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
Follow this: https://3ds.hacks.guide/troubleshooting#dsi--ds-functionality-is-broken-after-completing-the-guide

Reactions: Quantumcat

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: Her boob is the cause of all this current shit :angry: