Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
When I try to login to steam this comes up:

Login to Steam failed.
Either account does not exist, or the password was wrong.
Please check your account name and password or try again.

And then I try to login to my hotmail to retrieve my verification code, and I find I can't log in to hotmail either, my password is invalid.

Does this mean I am completely screwed? Please help! I just bought GTA4
frown.gif

Psyfira

Credit: 0ml. Insert tea to continue
Trophies
XP
Country
There's a lost/reset password system for Hotmail if all else fails.

I assume you would've thought of this but I'll suggest it anyway; if you have MSN installed tied to the Hotmail account, and MSN automatically logs you in, then even if you've forgotten the password you can get into your Hotmail from there.
wink.gif

Pizzaroo

douchebag
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Psyfira said:
There's a lost/reset password system for Hotmail if all else fails.

I assume you would've thought of this but I'll suggest it anyway; if you have MSN installed tied to the Hotmail account, and MSN automatically logs you in, then even if you've forgotten the password you can get into your Hotmail from there.
wink.gif

No, it's not that. Someone broke into my account and changed the password and I forgot my secret answer to my question. Anyone else have this problem?
frown.gif

Pizzaroo

douchebag
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
And with the fucking radical guys from steam, I'm almost on my way to a new password!

Microsoft just sent me an automated message saying to go to an automated support site. I just got most of my contacts back on my new MSN account with the help of Myspace. Thats' right. Myspace.

In other news, I just switched to Yahoo! Mail.

Splych

GBAtemp's Lurker
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Yahoo Mail... A lot of people from Philippines use it. I've been thinking of getting one... But I was like... Nah. Try Gmail. It's pretty good. I am using it for game signups and what ever... My Hotmail is used for personal purposes.

PettingZoo

yesss
Trophies
Website
iancoulton.com
XP
Country
Splych said:
Yahoo Mail... A lot of people from Philippines use it. I've been thinking of getting one... But I was like... Nah. Try Gmail. It's pretty good. I am using it for game signups and what ever... My Hotmail is used for personal purposes.
I've been meaning to do that with Gmail, though I just can't be bothered anymore.

Licardo7

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
um, you probably got hacked. I just got hacked too but i'm taking care of it right away and my hacking friends are gonna have a talk to the guy who hacked me (
mad.gif
) because he tried to hack them too. anyways.

follow the instructions on this video. It will porbablytake a day to get your account back: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sU3x49-f9C4

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Well start walking towards them +1