Can't load GH5 and Band Hero since 4.2E

Discussion in 'Wii - Backup Loaders' started by martin633, Jan 2, 2010.

Jan 2, 2010
  1. martin633
    OP

Newcomer martin633 Member

Netherlands
    Hi all,

I was on 4.1 for a long time and was able to load every game with Configurable USB Loader. Like everyone else, I had some problems with GH5, but that was all fixed with Hermes 222. I just bought the complete band kit for Band Hero and I found out that the microphone didn't work with Rock Band: The Beatles and GH Smash Hits. I had no problems with GH5 and Band Hero. I decided to update to 4.2 with the waninkoko update. I was happy to discover that my mic worked @ The Beatles!

But then I found out GH5 and Band Hero didn't load anymore. I don't know what I did (I did a lot. Even had to defeat the "HBC Upside Down bug" lol! Oh, I also installed cIOS38.rev14), but I couldn't boot with 222 (mload) anymore. I had this error: ehcmodule.elf no longer included! external file ehcmoulde.elf must be used!

I decided to do the Cios222 Hermes thingy again (222 37 merged with 38 and 223 60 merged with 38). I downloaded some different versions, but I guess I need "Hermes_cIOS222_223_installer_3.0_(rev4)". The problem is that the installation won't finish. It looks like ios38 is offline, because I can't download it. Then I tried to find a version for offline installation. Now I don't get the missing file error anymore when I try to boot with 222, but it still won't boot (black screen).

I'm trying to make it work again the whole evening and night (I love ftpii [​IMG]). Can someone tell me what I can do?

Thnx!
    Martin

ps
    HAPPY NEW YEAR!

2. martin633
    OP

Newcomer martin633 Member

Netherlands
    Anyone?

I'm also curious about Hermes. Anyone else having problems downloading the needed files?

--EDIT--
    YEAH! Everything works again! Don't know why, but one or more files were damaged in the 00000001 directory. So i downloaded these files: http://www.wiihacks.com/attachments/wii-ga...bb-00000001.rar and replaced everything. So Hermes wasn't complaining about online files, but about files on my sd card. I hope this post will help someone some day [​IMG]