martin633

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Hi all,

I was on 4.1 for a long time and was able to load every game with Configurable USB Loader. Like everyone else, I had some problems with GH5, but that was all fixed with Hermes 222. I just bought the complete band kit for Band Hero and I found out that the microphone didn't work with Rock Band: The Beatles and GH Smash Hits. I had no problems with GH5 and Band Hero. I decided to update to 4.2 with the waninkoko update. I was happy to discover that my mic worked @ The Beatles!

But then I found out GH5 and Band Hero didn't load anymore. I don't know what I did (I did a lot. Even had to defeat the "HBC Upside Down bug" lol! Oh, I also installed cIOS38.rev14), but I couldn't boot with 222 (mload) anymore. I had this error: ehcmodule.elf no longer included! external file ehcmoulde.elf must be used!

I decided to do the Cios222 Hermes thingy again (222 37 merged with 38 and 223 60 merged with 38). I downloaded some different versions, but I guess I need "Hermes_cIOS222_223_installer_3.0_(rev4)". The problem is that the installation won't finish. It looks like ios38 is offline, because I can't download it. Then I tried to find a version for offline installation. Now I don't get the missing file error anymore when I try to boot with 222, but it still won't boot (black screen).

I'm trying to make it work again the whole evening and night (I love ftpii
tongue.gif
). Can someone tell me what I can do?

Thnx!
Martin

ps
HAPPY NEW YEAR!

martin633

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Anyone?

I'm also curious about Hermes. Anyone else having problems downloading the needed files?

--EDIT--
YEAH! Everything works again! Don't know why, but one or more files were damaged in the 00000001 directory. So i downloaded these files: http://www.wiihacks.com/attachments/wii-ga...bb-00000001.rar and replaced everything. So Hermes wasn't complaining about online files, but about files on my sd card. I hope this post will help someone some day
tongue.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @Jayro, No, works fine.