solghof

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Egypt
can't install any eshop games on wiiu need sig patch
and I can't find any tutorial showing where and how to download signature patches

solghof

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Egypt
I just need a detailed information please as I can install all games except eshop virtual console games
and the error I got "install signature patches " and I can't find any method for it on youtube or here

The Real Jdbye

*is birb*
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
I just need a detailed information please as I can install all games except eshop virtual console games
and the error I got "install signature patches " and I can't find any method for it on youtube or here
Do you have Haxchi/CBHC installed?
If you have Haxchi, try holding A while launching it, if it boots back into the Wii U Menu that means you're in CFW.
If it doesn't, you'll have to add an entry to your haxchi.ini:
a=sysmenu
Will launch CFW when A is held.
Personally I use b=sysmenu so I can't accidentally launch CFW just by holding A a bit too long when starting the channel.
After launching CFW you have to launch Haxchi again and load HBC.
You have to reinstall Haxchi after editing haxchi.ini for the changes to take effect.

If you have CBHC, you automatically launch into CFW on boot, but if you stop CFW launch and select HBC from the CBHC menu, it won't be launched into CFW, you have to let it boot first, and launch it again (and then use a controller to stop it from autobooting CFW and instead launch HBC)

You can install the homebrew launcher channel (available from https://github.com/dimok789/homebrew_launcher/releases) to launch HBC when in CFW, but you need to be booted into CFW in order to install or launch it. It simplifies things if you're using CBHC, then you don't have to go through the autobooting CBHC launcher again, just launch the HBL channel once in CFW. Also if using regular Haxchi you can have default=sysmenu in haxchi.ini and simply launch the Haxchi channel, wait for it to load back into Wii U Menu, and launch the HBL channel.

If you don't have Haxchi/CBHC check https://wiiu.hacks.guide/

Last edited by The Real Jdbye,
Reactions: solghof

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @OctoAori20, Thank you. Hope you're in good spirits today like I am. :)