Hacking Can't get the dstwo to work...

tenchi13

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've got a 3DS on 2.1.0-4U, a dstwo with EOS 1.11 and firmware 1.12, no plugins and can't get past the error screen. Out of about 60 tries, I've successfully gotten to the EOS menu 3 times. I've followed the beginner's guide, and tried every trick I can think of and find with Google. It works perfectly in my DS Lite, so I'm pretty sure the card isn't bricked. I'm so stumped.

Anyone have any ideas or suggestions on making this work?

Schizoanalysis

From somewhere inside the rabbit hole...
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Yeah I've had a few like that.

I guessed it was a problem with the processor.

Did you try letting it warm up first?

Leave it powered on for 30 secs before booting it.

KT_Cobra

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've been having the same problem. I can get my card to work after several tries of pulling it out and plugging it back in, but it takes a while. I'll give your suggestion a try also.

tenchi13

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I tried both suggestions, but didn't have any luck with either one. Thanks for replying though.

I wonder if I should exchange it (I bought it from RealHotStuff) or just wait for the next firmware / EOS update?

KT_Cobra

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I ordered mine from RHS also. Are you sure it was pre-flashed before they sent it to you or did you flash it?

tenchi13

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
KT_Cobra said:
I ordered mine from RHS also. Are you sure it was pre-flashed before they sent it to you or did you flash it?
It was pre-flashed to 1.12. Verified it was when I re-flashed it with 1.12 using my DS Lite. That didn't make a difference either.
QUOTE(Terminator02 @ Sep 23 2011, 03:20 PM) get it replaced
Looks like this is the way to go. Thanks everyone for your suggestions. Hopefully, I'll have better luck with the next one.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=COua5q4CByg