Gaming Can't for the life of me get Dragon Quest 8 to work with patch.

Dahpie

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Alright, so to be brief.

I tried to get my Dragon Quest 8 game to work with the Orchestra patch. It didn't work and kept throwing an arm11 error when I used Luma to run it.

Since that didn't work I managed to secure a copy of the game prepatched with the orchestra patch and uncensored but it was the USA version instead of the EU version.

So now I can't run the game because of the 'extra data' issue arising from region issues. No problem, I download luma locale changer and it doesn't work. So I search on here for various methods and despite toggling 'game patching' on and off in luma menu, changing the locale.txt location in luma locale changer and even creating a locale.txt file and putting 'EUR EN' in the text document it still won't work.

I literally have no idea what I'm doing wrong. I also tried decrypting my EUR cia to see if I could repack it with the orchestra patch installed but it won't decrypt in godmode and I couldn't find a clear cut guide explaining how the process works.

Seriously, would great appreciate some method of getting this to work on my 3ds. My Luma3ds version is v9.1-63736d78 and my luma locale changer is the latest version.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Nut on the hill