Can't enable emuNand on SXOS

Discussion in 'Switch - Exploits, Custom Firmwares & Soft Mods' started by Epsiloth, Oct 13, 2018.

1. Epsiloth
    OP

Epsiloth Newbie

Newcomer
    Oct 12, 2018
    France
    Hi ! I've created an emuNand with SXOS on my Switch but when I touch "Emunand Disabled" nothing happens. Is this because I have not activated my license yet ? I wanted to prepare everything before buying one but if I can't enable emuNand to create the license-request file, how can I do ?
    I know I could press "Launch CFW" to create it but then my sysNand wouldn't be clean anymore, right ?
    Thanks !

PS: My Switch is not bricked like in a similar thread, I can still access my OFW flawlessly.

Last edited by Epsiloth, Oct 13, 2018
  2. jakkal

jakkal GBAtemp Addict

Apr 27, 2018
    United States
    If you could have all the features before purchasing the license, would there be a reason to buy it?

Think about that

3. Epsiloth
    OP

Epsiloth Newbie

Newcomer
    Oct 12, 2018
    France

Yeah I know that, but since it didn't create a licence-request file nor did it ask me to purchase a licence to enable emuNand, I thought I was going to ask here first.
    So can I launch CFW to create the file and consider my OFW is still """"clean"""" or do I have to restore my "pre-emunand creation" backup after that ?
    Thanks !

Last edited by Epsiloth, Oct 13, 2018
  4. The Real Jdbye

The Real Jdbye Always Remember 30/07/08

GBAtemp Patron
    The Real Jdbye is a Patron of GBAtemp and is helping us stay independent!

Our Patreon
    Mar 17, 2010
    Norway
    Alola
    You should restore.

5. Epsiloth
    OP

Epsiloth Newbie

Newcomer
    Oct 12, 2018
    France
    Thank you ! That's what I'll do then.

6. Epsiloth
    OP

Epsiloth Newbie

Newcomer
    Oct 12, 2018
    France
    For those who are interested,
    Turns out the licence-request file is created before booting the CFW so I suppose my OFW is still clean and I can activate it.

YamiZee and The Real Jdbye like this.