Homebrew Question Can’t boot other cfw

kp18

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
I had atmosphere installed on my 6.2 but now I’m trying to swap back to sx os, I’m unable to boot into sx os though because atmosphere fusee loads up as I start it up, I’ve changed the payloads and the boot.dat to the sx os ones but it won’t let me boot into atmosphere without the fusee primary and secondary .bin files, I believe atmosphere maybe installed internally as I have wiped my sd card and it still wanted me to boot with those files, running out of ideas so wondered if anyone else could help?
Thanks

Attachments

• 66C2E7F4-0D81-4097-89BF-4320C2D2C1DE.jpeg
    66C2E7F4-0D81-4097-89BF-4320C2D2C1DE.jpeg
    1 MB · Views: 47

andimlikewhat

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Why not just keep Atmosphere at this point. Not sure why you are having this issue. I may be new a well but I believe writing a CFW to the Switch itself and having it saved is not possible, so no reason to have this issue. Can you boot into OFW and/or Hekate?

lisko

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
What are you using for payload injection? Sx pro? If yes try redownload boot.dat from sx website and if you don't use sx pro you'll need the sx loader payload and to inject it

kp18

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
I’m using he r4s payload injector, I’ve used the sx loader payload to inject already, previously I had sx os on my 6.2 switch until 6.2 firmware came out and my son accidentally updated to it, I switched the atmosphere but now sx os has caught up I want to go back to it as I bought a license

The Real Jdbye

*is birb*
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
I’m using he r4s payload injector, I’ve used the sx loader payload to inject already, previously I had sx os on my 6.2 switch until 6.2 firmware came out and my son accidentally updated to it, I switched the atmosphere but now sx os has caught up I want to go back to it as I bought a license
Sounds like you need to change the payload in the R4S dongle.

kp18

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
I have :( I even downloaded the new payload to a new location on my laptop just to make sure I wasn’t getting mixed up

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21: horny jail is full la