Hacking eMMC RAW GPP backup after already using CFW

HughJanus1337

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Denmark
Hey Guys,

two days ago I installed Atmosphere for the first time on my v1 switch following a youtube tutorial.

In this youtube tutorial was only shown to back up the eMMC boot 0 & boot 1, ignoring the eMMC RAW GPP, so I just backed up the boot 0 & boot 1.

I'm on version 17.0.1 and only booted in EmuNAND since installing the CFW. Is it still possible to do the RAW GPP backup now without any problems?

Thanks in advance.

bvang913

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey Guys,

two days ago I installed Atmosphere for the first time on my v1 switch following a youtube tutorial.

In this youtube tutorial was only shown to back up the eMMC boot 0 & boot 1, ignoring the eMMC RAW GPP, so I just backed up the boot 0 & boot 1.

I'm on version 17.0.1 and only booted in EmuNAND since installing the CFW. Is it still possible to do the RAW GPP backup now without any problems?

Thanks in advance.
Yes still possible. Just boot back into Hekate to perform the backup. Shouldn't cause any problems.

Reactions: HughJanus1337

impeeza

¡Kabito!
Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia
Hey Guys,

Thanks in advance.
First:

NEVER, EVER Follow YouTube tutorials, they are always outdated like the one in this case

Yes you can do backup anytime using Hekate's NYX,do it soon.

Follow this guide:

https://rentry.org/SwitchHackingIsEasy

Reactions: HughJanus1337

petspeed

Trophies
XP
Country
Denmark
It's funny how a lot of people following YouTube tutorials and the come here when they have problems the video can't fix. They should really come here before starting to mod their Switch

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Right onto uremums 3d printed dildo