Hacking Can't boot in emunand with any CFW

Jhyrachy

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Hi everybody!

I'm trying to set-up my brother Old3DSXL on 9.2 but i can't manage to boot on Emunand

I already installed menuhax and i can properly boot any homebrew, and even MiniPasta

But When i try to boot rxtools is a black screen and when i try Pasta I can view the Pasta menù, and it boot if i do NOT use the "Enable Emunand" flag, but if i enable it, it just stuck on a black screen.

Any idea what i'm doing wrong?

remix2k

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've had the same issue, usually after downgrading from a 10.x firmware down to 9.2.0-20U then cloning to emuNAND.
My issues were caused by the still linked NANDs and some title in the Nintendo 3DS folder.

You can try this:
  1. Rename the "Nintendo 3DS" folder on the SD card so the 3DS will create a new one (I usually rename it to "_Nintendo 3DS")
  2. Try to launch emuNAND
  3. If successful:
    • A. Update emuNAND to the latest firmware (10.x.x)
    • B. Use TinyFormatter to unlink your NANDs.
  4. Delete the newer "Nintendo 3DS" folder and rename your old "_Nintendo 3DS" folder back and try emuNAND

Hope this helps!

Last edited by remix2k,

Jhyrachy

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
I've had the same issue, usually after downgrading from a 10.x firmware down to 9.2.0-20U then cloning to emuNAND.
My issues were caused by the still linked NANDs and some title in the Nintendo 3DS folder.

You can try this:
  1. Rename the "Nintendo 3DS" folder on the SD card so the 3DS will create a new one (I usually rename it to "_Nintendo 3DS")
  2. Try to launch emuNAND
  3. If successful:
    • A. Update emuNAND to the latest firmware (10.x.x)
    • B. Use TinyFormatter to unlink your NANDs.
  4. Delete the newer "Nintendo 3DS" folder and rename your old "_Nintendo 3DS" folder back and try emuNAND

Hope this helps!
i renamed the Nintendo 3ds folder and tried pasta trough browserhax

Same black screen :/

tvo770

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I suggest starting fresh and completely reformatting the SD card.
Then format the system make the emuNAND and then format the system again to unsync the Nads.

You could also try the Gateway launcher to make your emunand just to make sure it's not the version emunand9 you're using.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    The snack that smiles back, Ballsack!
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: @salazarcosplay yeah cod's still up