Hacking Can't Boot After Completeting Arm9loaderhax

EmperorOfCanada

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
okay i got hourglass9 running when i set it as my arm9loaderhax i think i should be able to proceed with this

and yeah i did tried holding start hourglass9 still wont load before
were you pressing and holding start BEFORE you pressed power? or just after?

Anyways, IF you changed your luma settings, you will want to change them back to how it is suggested in the guide.

EmperorOfCanada

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Ah, that would do it, wouldn't it? I assumed because they were following the guide they held it.

Luma config loads when he deletes the file, so a9lh obviously works. yet he cant load luma config OR hourglass 9 through payload chaining? most likely input being entered incorrectly (since files were named right).

And no, not Jackus :)

theonlyzii

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
were you pressing and holding start BEFORE you pressed power? or just after?

Anyways, IF you changed your luma settings, you will want to change them back to how it is suggested in the guide.
okay at 1st my ds wont even turn on at all if i press start and power button simultaneously so i tried pushing it after.
but after some googling someone said its better to rebind it to up or down dpad so i did, but after i press the down button hourglass9 still wont load im still stuck in the black screen mentioned in the 1st post

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Hooray! Now just restore your NAND backup with 11.0 and you should be good to go and welcomed to A9LH ^_^
thanks for your help pal appreciate it

Temptress Cerise

Miss Magic~ <3
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
okay at 1st my ds wont even turn on at all if i press start and power button simultaneously so i tried pushing it after.
but after some googling someone said its better to rebind it to up or down dpad so i did, but after i press the down button hourglass9 still wont load im still stuck in the black screen mentioned in the 1st post

thanks for you help pal appreciate it
You have to hold it, then power on your console. You have a short window after you power on, where you could attempt to press and hold it though.

EmperorOfCanada

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada

thanks for your help pal appreciate it

well if you keep makeing changes I dont really know what to advise you because I dont know what youve done

D

Deleted User

Luma config loads when he deletes the file, so a9lh obviously works. yet he cant load luma config OR hourglass 9 through payload chaining? most likely input being entered incorrectly (since files were named right).

And no, not Jackus :)

Darn it! I thought my detective skills were up to snuff! ;)

Makes sense. I was confused at first as to why nothing was happening when they pressed start considering the payload setup. Then again, I also wanted to suggest trying to run Decrypt9/Hourglass9 from emuNAND :P

Anyhoo, OP, at least you're able to use Hourglass9 to restore your NAND. I'm not sure what else to suggest.

EmperorOfCanada

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
I have to go back to work. Im pretty confident I can walk you through this if you PM me, but if you already have it sorted out, then congrats :)

Darn it! I thought my detective skills were up to snuff! ;)

Makes sense. I was confused at first as to why nothing was happening when they pressed start considering the payload setup. Then again, I also wanted to suggest trying to run Decrypt9/Hourglass9 from emuNAND :P

Anyhoo, OP, at least you're able to use Hourglass9 to restore your NAND. I'm not sure what else to suggest.

Ive been helping people with this guide for like 5 or 6 hours a day for... a month or so? so my troubleshooting skills are pretty decent unless its a REALLY rare or unusual problem

gamesquest1

Nabnut
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
just rename hourglass9.bin to arm9loaderhax.bin put your 9.x sysnand backup on your SD boot up into hourglass9 and restore your 9.x nand to sysnand then copy the luma files on again and your done

Last edited by gamesquest1,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    denpafan @ denpafan: swag