Homebrew Cannot achieve nor access trophies on 6.72 anymore, help appreciated.

DopeHuxur

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Bangladesh
I used to be able to access trophies on my PS4 even until after my CMOS died. The newer trophies I was awarded had the date and time set to 1970. But recently for whatever reason I cannot achieve new trophies anymore. I finished a new game from start to finish without achieving a single trophy. It seems like games are not able to create trophies anymore.

When I try to access the trophy menu from the main screen, it throws me the error code CE-30391-6 "An error has occured" which in and of itself wasn't that big of a deal but, it seems like not accessing trophies is hindering running games as well.

I had Yakuza Kiwami working even the last time I booted. This time when I boot it up it loads up the savedata successfully but after it does it says "A trophy error has occurred" and gets stuck on an infinite blank screen. So I cannot play the game nor access my trophy screen.

I of course tried restarting jailbreak multiple times to no avail. I tried looking for a solution everywhere but failed to find a similar issue. Any help is appreciated, thanks.

DopeHuxur

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Bangladesh
I remember sony rolling out FW 9.00 to fix their CMOS issue. There's that
I don't think it's the CMOS issue entirely cause for a while after changing the battery everything worked fine except the date and time.

And for the record, other games seem to work fine as of now. Only Yakuza Kiwami does not boot up.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @T3GZdev, Welcome back to GBAtemp.