Hacking Can you transfer save data from ps4 to Wii u for lego dimensions

Paza

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Hi, does anyone think its possible to transfer save data from Ps4 to Wii U for lego dimensions, not sure if anyone has found a way or tried

V10lator

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
That was fast... Could you give a bit more explaination? I mean why is it not possible? Do the save files differ that much and nobody wrote a tool yet (but then it would still be possible in theory, would just need one interrested developer) or are there just different headers (which could be easily replaced with a hex editor) or what's the problem?

BaamAlex

UDE GA NARU ZE!
Trophies
Website
hmpg.net
XP
Country
Germany
That was fast... Could you give a bit more explaination?
What do you want to hear? No one wrote a tool for that. That's what i meant with "No". That's all.

I mean why is it not possible?
Because no one wrote a tool until now. Possible? Maybe. With a fully functioning tool (as stated above). But who is interested to do that? The wii u is a flop, and homebrews are very rare.

and nobody wrote a tool yet (but then it would still be possible in theory, would just need one interrested developer
And i think this will never happen in the future ;)

or what's the problem?
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ I'm not a developer. Ask them or someone else. Or feel free to write a tool like this.

Hayato213

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It is possible but you need to check the offset of both save, where you need to change the offset of the source save to match the target console.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.hueyandweprin.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/05/iStock-1073669440.jpg +1