can you please check my sons website

necrom

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
All I'm seeing a flash movie of a cheeseball 80s musicvideo and if you try and close the damn thing you get a popup text stopping you popping off one line of lyrics after another rendering un-closable.

Your retarded kid should be brutally raped by a thousand aids infested african monkeys...or you, or whoever really put that damn site up.

that it not his site
tongue.gif

this is: http://home.wildit.net.au/hellohelloben/

sometimes it helps reading the whole topic
tongue.gif

Bamboo

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
is it legal to work at the age of 14? :wtf:

this guy asking to review his sons website sounds like 'BRETT GRAHAM' himself! =x
I think it is in fact legal to work at the age of 14 in Australia, I don't know what the laws are in other places.
But thank you for your concern. Of course later on when Brett starts to take money we will make sure we are 100%
on this!

NOTE: for those of you looking for my sons site its www.brettgraham.tk .
Please check out his site, all comments are helpful.
The other link posted on this topic "jason" or what ever is just a friendly joke posted by someone else.

rashef

Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
Poland
No wai ?! Brettcorp ? Seems like a front for a mafia organization.

On a side note: Using copyrighted materials and claiming them to be your copyrighted materials just to promote your own copyrighted materials can yield you a lawsuit.

Bamboo

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
One of the side effects of the drug therapy treatment plan he is on is unusual and unwanted hair growth, as well as moodiness and irritation. It is very hard to shave him every day, he runs and hides. Hiding is one of his favorite things to do, so we try not to set him off.

TLSpartan

Kills threads
Trophies
XP
Country
All he has to do is fiddle with the colours a little and use spell check IMO. Its still better then anything I can do
laugh.gif
(I suck at computer programming in general)

Salamantis

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Here it is got it earlier from him in IRC
http://www.jasonforbes.com

wow, that was a great website
rofl2.gif
serious business!
everyone deserves to see it!
I GOT RICKROLLED BY AN ADMIN

ME TOO

That was annoying, Costello
tongue.gif

From the site: "ORAGNE NO HARD TO OPEN 4/10"
rofl2.gif

EDIT: OMFG LOOK AT THE PRICES! I'm gonna pay 1000$ for a site like that in flash with music!!! YARLY

PrinceIcee

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
WHAT THE FUCK!

I've been Rick Rolled 3 fucking times this week

you people should just quit! ur not funny. its annoying and retarted - just quit!

xflash

Local Ninja
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Norway
blink.gif
i'm pretty sure some of that stuff on his picture page is illegal. i mean he's claiming that he has the copyrights to a picture which clearly says "BBC" and that copyright logo next to it

also a few more things

when amptor said he was a troll he didn't mean because of his looks it's because he is just saying something randome or racist

and music on a web page can be done for freewith wimpy: http://www.wimpyplayer.com/

also it's stuff like this which gives us high schoolers a bad reputation (im 14 myself in case you didn't notice) and im not even american yet i still write better than him and have common sense (not being a racist is one of them) but that's besides the point i mean so what if he's 14? he should still be able to do better than that

edit: okay scratch that i just saw this post

One of the side effects of the drug therapy treatment plan he is on is unusual and unwanted hair growth, as well as moodiness and irritation. It is very hard to shave him every day, he runs and hides. Hiding is one of his favorite things to do, so we try not to set him off.
i mean this has to be a joke lol

OSW

Wii King
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://youtu.be/qRuNxHqwazs?si=0AhJg_9A8kf-V0iF