XP
Country
United States

Bamboo

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
How often will he update the site? It would be cool to see the site get really good over time.

Thanks for your optimism The Last Spartan! Brett HAD worked on his page a bit, he used a lot of the things I told him people said about his site. He turned a lot of yellow text into blue in response, which is a good start!

HOWEVER

He did a couple of awful things over the weekend, and I told him to make a written apology to the world. He made a sassy game instead. I have disciplined him by not allowing him computer privileges for a fortnight.
Please, the game he made is about what I punished him for (he fed fruits to animals at the zoo). Do you think the game is good enough to donate to a site that could raise awareness for anti animal cruelty? I would like to undo some damage. My son is a loose cannon.

kellyan95

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
How often will he update the site? It would be cool to see the site get really good over time.

Thanks for your optimism The Last Spartan! Brett HAD worked on his page a bit, he used a lot of the things I told him people said about his site. He turned a lot of yellow text into blue in response, which is a good start!

HOWEVER

He did a couple of awful things over the weekend, and I told him to make a written apology to the world. He made a sassy game instead. I have disciplined him by not allowing him computer privileges for a fortnight.
Please, the game he made is about what I punished him for (he fed fruits to animals at the zoo). Do you think the game is good enough to donate to a site that could raise awareness for anti animal cruelty? I would like to undo some damage. My son is a loose cannon.

*Dramatic slow clap* The last line really pushed it over the top

SkH

Trophies
XP
Country
Algeria
That site with that video is just AWESOME!!!! LOVE IT!!!!

Could one tell me the name of that song and the artist?

superrob

H4X H4X H4X!
Trophies
Website
zabbo.dk
XP
Country
www.brettgraham.tk

Well im sry to say it but its not good....
I am 14 myself and ive made a large community in PHP.

www.habbparken.dk its going to be up in a few weeks..
And it runned on www.habboroyal.dk one year ago but now its closed...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Well start walking towards them +1