Can you help? WiiScrubber indefinite io_seek

Discussion in 'Wii - Hacking' started by The King of Rats, Aug 17, 2015.

  1. The King of Rats
    OP

    The King of Rats Newbie

    Newcomer
    1
    Aug 17, 2015
    United States
    I'm using WiiScrubber v1.4 and when I try to open up SSBBrawl I get an "io_seek" error. Some people say to just hold enter for a bit and ignore the errors and they goes away, but I've held down enter for 10 minutes with no indication that it's going to stop. After the first "io_seek" error after loading the ISO I get:
    number of secondary partitions: 0x145DA200
    number of tertiary partitions: 0xCB184200
    number of quaternary partitions: 0x205DA200
    primary partition table offset: 0x0
    secondary partition table offset: 0x3e3A86400
    tertiary partition table offset: 0x8C000000
    quaternary partition table offset: 0x0
    ------------------------------------------------​
    Then after clicking through several of the errors I get
    partition: 0x1
    partition offset: 0x4000000
    partition data offset: 0x4000000
    partition data size: 0x0
    H3 offset: 0x4000000
    partition has no valid tmd
    ------------------------------------------------​
    If I continue to click through the errors, the "partition: 0x1" increments indefinitely. (i.e. "partition: 0x2" "partition: 0x3"..."partition: 0x15")
    • I can open other games no problem.
    • I've tried several versions of SSBBrawl with no success. (PAL and NTSC)
    • I've ran as administrator
    • I made sure the key.bin file is in the same directory and entered "42" in the generator
    • Tried with the SSBBrawl ISO in the same directory
    • Tried WiiScrubber v1.3
    • I don't have Dolphin open at the same time
    • I'm on Windows 10, but have tried compatibility mode for other versions of windows with no success.
    Please help!
     
  2. The King of Rats
    OP

    The King of Rats Newbie

    Newcomer
    1
    Aug 17, 2015
    United States
    Nevermind. I found out the answer!

    — Posts automatically merged - Please don't double post! —

    Ha! I hate when people say they figured it out in forums without posting the solution. So here you go!
    https://gbatemp.net/threads/io-seek.211071/#post-2628075
    I went to the properties of the .iso file and unchecked "read only" and now it works!
     
Loading...
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice