Can we still be able to play online after the eshop closure?

ultradens

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
I just found a game called ice station z
and the looks pretty nice but if online doesn’t work after the eshop closureI don’t think it’s worth to buy it.

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Couldn't say, I have lucadian chronicles, and I was getting a server error, so I deleted it only to find it was no longer downloadable from the eshop. As a result, I installed the wiiu helper one, then deleted fake ticket. Same error, game boots, but when trying to start the game, server error. I later found out the servers are no longer active, and the game can't even be played now, so be careful.

Maximumbeans

3DS is love, 3DS is life
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I would've thought so. Nintendo haven't made any mention at all of online play and have only spoken about being able to purchase games.

Considering you can still redownload purchased titles and updates for games you own, that tells me servers are staying up and so online play will probably be alright.

Reactions: godreborn

The Real Jdbye

*is birb*
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
I just found a game called ice station z
and the looks pretty nice but if online doesn’t work after the eshop closureI don’t think it’s worth to buy it.
eShop closing doesn't affect online play. They will give a very obvious warning in advance when they are planning to shut down the online servers.

Reactions: godreborn

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=_NTF5_qgH0o