Hacking Can someone suggest me a site, and a card

Awesome turtwig

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The last thing I got was an iedge card from 4coolday. Worst experience ever. The sites service was crap and the card I got was defective. Now, what is a good card to get. Like it can play music, NDS roms, hombrew and other things. I remember reading a while ago that there was a card coming out that could play both NDS and GBA games, is that out? One more thing, I need something that works for both DS and DSi. Thanks
biggrin.gif

BoxShot

Chiyo-chan :3
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Supercard DS Two is not out.
frown.gif

How about an Acekard 2i? I'd suppose for best shipping speed RHS. If you want cheapest I think out of all reputable sites I know it would have to be GameKool for $15.10. It pretty much is a barebones cart at functions. (At least real time ~ functions)
Most if not all cards run NDS roms, (iPlayer actually is the only one card the market that doesn't) run homebrew and play music (falls under run homebrew)

Awesome turtwig

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
BoxShot said:
Supercard DS Two is not out.
frown.gif

How about an Acekard 2i? I'd suppose for best shipping speed RHS. If you want cheapest I think out of all reputable sites I know it would have to be GameKool for $15.10. It pretty much is a barebones cart at functions. (At least real time ~ functions)
Most if not all cards run NDS roms, (iPlayer actually is the only one card the market that doesn't) run homebrew and play music (falls under run homebrew)

Thanks for the fast reply. I found 2 sites selling the same card the one you suggested and another.

http://www.gamekool.com/acekard-2i-c-14.ht...nlfg49pc2ncu673

http://www.dealextreme.com/feedbacks/Brows...ws.dx/sku.18728

Is there a difference between these two? and what is the acekard's offical site? Thanks again.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @salazarcosplay, yes