Can someone identify this song?

gisel212

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
https://mega.nz/#!5EkVwJ6J!XND6CaG3D-zSxtYuZmJ_Rhlxwr81Pyoyr5GioIrTeM4

Long story. Basically a girl I like sent me that. She made it. It's based on a song. But I don't recognize the song it's based on. I told her I didn't know it. She blew up at me. Cussed me out, said she wasted her time making it, called me a dumbass, said that I disappointed her, said that she was going to go have hot nasty sex with a random dude at a party as revenge against me. So...yeah. Do any of you guys know the song?

Hey buddy the song is pretty young thing aka PYT by Michael Jackson. Skip to 0:37 and you will hear it its what your lady friend recreated Cheers bro :)

Reactions: Bryon15

vinstage

sweg
Trophies
XP
Country
Korea, North
Not even worth your time. Head games just end in hurt. If she's acting like this now in earlier stages then what would stop her in future?
Scenario; you became more intimately close and develop stronger feelings to her, but did something that'd trigger those emotions she had when you couldn't guess the songs, and it happens again.
Do you honestly want a woman like that?

Bryon15

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Not even worth your time. Head games just end in hurt. If she's acting like this now in earlier stages then what would stop her in future?
Scenario; you became more intimately close and develop stronger feelings to her, but did something that'd trigger those emotions she had when you couldn't guess the songs, and it happens again.
Do you honestly want a woman like that?
I guess you're right. No, I don't want a woman like that. This isn't the first time she's done that either.

G0R3Z

Just Can't Be Bothered
Trophies
XP
Country
Never go with any woman who gets offended over such an insignificant matter and reacts in an extreme way. She's nothing but a drama queen.

Although the crazy ones are always good in bed..

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    B @ btjunior: @xdquerty im 16