Can someone identify this song?

Bryon15

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
https://mega.nz/#!5EkVwJ6J!XND6CaG3D-zSxtYuZmJ_Rhlxwr81Pyoyr5GioIrTeM4

Long story. Basically a girl I like sent me that. She made it. It's based on a song. But I don't recognize the song it's based on. I told her I didn't know it. She blew up at me. Cussed me out, said she wasted her time making it, called me a dumbass, said that I disappointed her, said that she was going to go have hot nasty sex with a random dude at a party as revenge against me. So...yeah. Do any of you guys know the song?

Smoker1

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Got a few Songs of my own I need to find out about. From back in 2001 when I was in Kansas. Rap/Hip Hop. I have tried searching for the main Song, but I cant find the correct Song Online that matches. Need Album, Artist info. Posting the Songs to Mega, but with my current DL, it wont go for 5 Hours. Will Post them tomorrow. In advance, sorry for the Double Posting.
For now, 1 of the Songs has a Repeating Lyric saying, "We all we got". Figure it was the name of the Song, but no luck. Too many different Artist with Songs with that in it.

D

Deleted User

Got a few Songs of my own I need to find out about. From back in 2001 when I was in Kansas. Rap/Hip Hop.
--
For now, 1 of the Songs has a Repeating Lyric saying, "We all we got". Figure it was the name of the Song, but no luck. Too many different Artist with Songs with that in it.

Just guess work, but ould it be Sublime - What I got, though it's from 1996?

It repeats lyrics "Lovin', is what I got, I said remember that".

DinohScene

Gay twink catboy
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Dude, she ain't worth it.

Literally that.

Why would you waste your time on a witch like that?
Just because you didn't happen to know a song, she feels the need to take it out on some other guy by being a slut?
What a load of rubbish.

D

Deleted User

Tell her your not so refined and cultured in music and maybe she can teach you

Also at least I can't identify songs if they aren't exactly as the original. Playing with different instruments or sounds probably just confuse me, if the original isn't very simple or universally known melody - in this case it does not seem like it.

...and I don't even recognize many of the songs I've heard tens of times, as I like to test myself in video game music trivia's other people make. Too many times it's just "yeaah, this definitely sounds familiar... but where have I heard it?"

Astral_

GBAtemp elder
Trophies
XP
Country
France
The first one actually reminds me of an EDM track but old, like 1995 era. I hear it in my head but for the life of me can't figure out the artist of song name.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Remembered it. 2 Unlimited - 'No one'. I don't think it's your song but the intro reminded me of it

gamesquest1

Nabnut
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Reactions: Bryon15
D

Deleted User

"hot nasty sex" Interesting
"with random dude on street" Yeah, because a random manwhore can give her a nice feeling.
Anyways before it gets derailed into sextalk, just tell her to piss off. She's probably doing this on purpose.

gamesquest1

Nabnut
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Thanks guys. She can be a bitch to me. I don't why I put up with her. I'm too nice.
honestly it isn't going to end well, try to distance yourself and find someone else who doesn't give you constant BS, you dont want to be in the kind of relasionship where cheating on you is seen as an acceptable form of punishment for not knowing a song (its not an acceptable form of punishment for anything except maybe banging her sister or something :rofl2:)....even if she is joking she is going to screw with your head, it almost certainly wont last but the effects of being in that kind of relationship will stick with you can ruin future relationships, its truly not worth it :)

Last edited by gamesquest1,
Reactions: Bryon15

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: https://i.imgur.com/Eu4hiUW.jpg