Homebrew Can somene develop something like a tab reader?

Gabbo3

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
I often encounter random guitars while on all my escapades, and I pick them up and play them as much as I can. It would be quite awesome if I could have the tabs for song I'm trying to learn saved on my DS, so I could practice them while on the go. While this is somewhat possible with moonshell or DSReader, I find that the text doesn't usually line up properly (unless I'm doing something wrong), and I think a little modification would be able to create a very useful application.

Anyway, just my idea, it would be awesome if someone could try it.

yaynds.gif

Balrogs.Pain

Trophies
XP
Country
Redshell, he knows that moonshell and DSReader could probably do that. Just that sometimes the tabs dont line up exactly right.

I would like something like this, even though i dont play guitar, it would be cool. Mabye make it like mario paint where its horizontal and scrolls to the right when you want to see the entire song (Or during play)

Gabbo3

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Yeah, exactly, it could start off as a really simple text-based program, incredibly easy to code, and stuff could be added to it in time...

louiskao10

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
how bout TabBed....

Description
Guitar application for the DS.
It includes a guitar tab viewer that can read guitar tabs off your flash card, a chord dictionary, a chord finder, a metronome, an mp3 player and so on.

Another World

Emulate the Planet!
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
wiki.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Colombia
tabbedImg_qjgenth.jpg

you mean something like this?

TabBed, a guitar application for the Nintendo DS by Wizlon. This one also includes a guitar tab viewer that can read guitar tabs off your flash card, a chord dictionary, a chord finder, a metronome, an mp3 player and so on - which makes this one a very jam-packed homebrew indeed. As always, remember to DLDI patch.

http://dl.qj.net/Homebrew-Applications/pg/...16398/catid/220

-another world

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AV8dBxGdNxk