Hacking Can MT-CARD Cards play GBA Games like Gateway 3ds card?

full-hopeness

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Armenia
I Just viewed follow information from another website that said the mt-card also can use the same firmware to play GBA games as Gateway 3ds card, I am so confused by that, Follow is the detail information:

"And this time, the official team released modified version of the MK01 Kernel ,named MK02 for both gateway 3ds and mt-card. This multikernel firmware comes with GBA,FC,SLOT_2 emulator as well as multimedia function to allow our users play gba,snes games even enjoy multimedia on N3DS/XL and following are more details about this V1.02 update

Functions of this MultiKernel

1.DSI skin imitated,choose a icon just by tapping left/right botton
2.wood 1.62 for NDS game support.
3.Moonshell2.10 with full function supported
4.MT_INSTALLER.NDS included
5.Emulators supported

Changelog(both GW and MT)

1.More emulator added & optimize directory

2.Add icons for the main UI

and you can download this v1.02 kernel firmware from ...... "

I just can not believe above information Since i have not seen that news from the official website or other authoritative website, hope from here i can get a reliable answer, thanks in advance.

full-hopeness

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Armenia
Yes, i know it is mean the blue card can support gba, it like this news are true,right?
But where i can download the M-firmware V1.02 ?

Joe88

[λ]
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I suggest not even bothering with it, the gba emu is not good, get a dstwo if you wanna play gba games

Arras

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Neither can really. Well TECHNICALLY both can, but it's rather shit, has no sound IIRC, and is generally not a great idea to use.

DarkKnightPT

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
lol i can already play them with the bluecard kernel available on oficial mt-card. although this one seems faster to browse roms, besides that its the same thing so dont bother

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Creamy milk