Can I use a M3DSREAL on a 3DS?

RetrogamingAddict

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Imo it's not worth it. Just use twilight menu.
On my 3ds i could only start the m3dsreal using twilight menu. It's a bit buggy too, doesn't feel like using it on a ds lite.

• Haha
Reactions: SylverReZ

SylverReZ

The planet is fine. The people are crazy.
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
Website
m4x1mumrez87.neocities.org
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Imo it's not worth it. Just use twilight menu.
On my 3ds i could only start the m3dsreal using twilight menu. It's a bit buggy too, doesn't feel like using it on a ds lite.
Even TWiLight Menu++ is buggy with some games.

RetrogamingAddict

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Even TWiLight Menu++ is buggy with some games.
What would you suggest then?
Personally i keep a ds lite to use the m3ds real with ysmenu just in case(which is actually my first ever ds console i got half a year ago). For Ds games i play on dsi xl, and use the 3ds for 3ds games.

SylverReZ

The planet is fine. The people are crazy.
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
Website
m4x1mumrez87.neocities.org
XP
Country
United Kingdom
What would you suggest then?
Personally i keep a ds lite to use the m3ds real with ysmenu just in case(which is actually my first ever ds console i got half a year ago). For Ds games i play on dsi xl, and use the 3ds for 3ds games.
I'd always keep a flashcart just in-case one method doesn't work. If you mean use TWL Menu++ on a flashcart then that is recommended. Compatibility with TWL has gotten better over the years and shouldn't be a big issue for now, should you encounter bugs then make an issue report on the main repo.

I never liked YSMenu to begin with, mainly because it doesn't support patching anti-piracy and is very lackluster compared to other kernels.

Reactions: RetrogamingAddict

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Weird I have been playing MSU enhanced Genesis games for a while now lol