I need help downloading DSiWare using NAND title manager (read desc...)

RecMonke

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I need help getting the TMD files for Flipnote Studio so i can install it with NAND title manager. i would like to do this without installing unlaunch. Can someone help me out with this and show me how to get TMD files, how to setup game folder, and overall, just walk me through the process of installing DSiWare to sysNAND without unlaunch.

SylverReZ

Dat one with the Rez
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
Website
m4x1mumrez87.neocities.org
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Last edited by SylverReZ,

RocketRobz

Stylish TWiLight Hero
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You need to have HiyaCFW to be able to install titles with NTM: https://dsi.cfw.guide
hiyaCFW (which isn't required for NTM) still requires Unlaunch.
I need help getting the TMD files for Flipnote Studio so i can install it with NAND title manager. i would like to do this without installing unlaunch. Can someone help me out with this and show me how to get TMD files, how to setup game folder, and overall, just walk me through the process of installing DSiWare to sysNAND without unlaunch.
Do you have the DSi browser?

Reactions: SylverReZ

SylverReZ

Dat one with the Rez
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
Website
m4x1mumrez87.neocities.org
XP
Country
United Kingdom
hiyaCFW (which isn't required for NTM) still requires Unlaunch.
I said HiyaCFW, because it still requires having Unlaunch alongside it, so that unsigned/signed apps can be installed.

RocketRobz

Stylish TWiLight Hero
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
As of the latest nds-bootstrap version, it now doesn't matter what you use to start TWLMenu++.
If you still don't plan on installing Unlaunch, you can now launch Flipnote Studio from TWLMenu++ on any DSi exploit you use, such as Memory Pit.

RecMonke

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
As of the latest nds-bootstrap version, it now doesn't matter what you use to start TWLMenu++.
If you still don't plan on installing Unlaunch, you can now launch Flipnote Studio from TWLMenu++ on any DSi exploit you use, such as Memory Pit.
I reinstalled nds-bootstrap and twilight menu refuses to boot and still shows that i need to boot with another exploit. do i need to update twilight menu? and if so, do i only need to update the BOOT.nds file?

Last edited by RecMonke,

RocketRobz

Stylish TWiLight Hero
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I reinstalled nds-bootstrap and twilight menu refuses to boot and still shows that i need to boot with another exploit. do i need to update twilight menu? and if so, do i only need to update the BOOT.nds file?
You need to update all of TWiLight Menu++.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lol rappers still promoting crypto