Can I share the SecureInfo_A from my another JP console?

Discussion in '3DS - Flashcards & Custom Firmwares' started by stebrick, Sep 15, 2016.

1. stebrick
    OP

stebrick Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Mar 6, 2016
    Hong Kong
    First, I flashed my NANDmin.bin into my emuNAND so that I have a 9.2 firmware in emuNAND whilst a 11.x in sysNAND. I did not delete the emuNAND after installing a9lh.

I am about to region change my emuNAND (from US 9.2 to JP 9.2) by following this guide: https://github.com/Plailect/Guide/wiki/Region-Changing. Of course with common sense, I should do everything with EmuNAND, rather than messing up with the present SysNAND.

What I am not sure is whether I could get access to e-shop in light of the following circumstances:-

1. I remember that my US N3DS console (be it sysnand or emunand) has connected to internet before, but I cannot recall whether I created a NNID for my previous sysNAND (i.e. the present emuNAND) (probably not). What I am sure is that I created a sysNAND in my previous emuNAND (i.e. present sysNAND). Here, the Guide provides that: "After this process, only Old 3DSs and New 3DSs which have never accessed the eShop before will be able to access the eShop after creating a new NNID on their new region. Region changed New 3DSs that have already accessed the eShop on their original region cannot create a new NNID and access the eShop on their new region!" So, does it mean that I could never gain access to esShop even I have a valid JP Secureinfo_A from another JP console simply because my console has connected to internet before?

2. I had a JP console (A9lh installed of course) which I rarely play but sometimes I would mess around with it on eshop (so I am not prepared to abandon my JP console completely) . I created NNID on this JP console. What I am prepared to do is to extract the Secureinfo_A from the JP console and to inject it into the emuNAND of my US console. On the other hands, I may still constantly use my JP console and do things online on eshop. My question is, (a) can I create another NNID with the secureinfo_A obtained from the JP console in my US emuNAND and so to get an access on eshop in my region-changed US emuNAND? (b) would I get ban from sharing the Secureinfo_A with another console? Certainly I would not log on eshop in both US and JP console at the same time. Can this avoid a ban on sharing the Secureinfo_A?

Any thought or help would be much appreciated as I am gonna region change my emuNAND first whilst awaiting you guys' replies. Thank you.

2. Roomsaver

Roomsaver GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Sep 7, 2015
    United States
    garfield kart grand prix
    I'm not sure, so I would wait until someone else confirms this, but I think you might get banned. Why can't you just remove the NNID, region change it, then make a new NNID?

3. stebrick
    OP

stebrick Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Mar 6, 2016
    Hong Kong
    You reminded me of something. I got a few games in my NNID when I linked it with my JP console. So I am not sure whether I have to create another NNID for my region-changed (when it's done) US emuNAND and leave the present NNID in my JP console untouched.

Sorry if I did not present my question well.

Last edited by stebrick, Sep 15, 2016