Hacking Can I set up vWii to autoboot to USBloader gx?

Zabhahs

Goron
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey all, I just got a wii u from a friend that I can keep for a few months, and of course im...improving it.
How can I set vWii to autoboot to usbloader gx? itsp ossible on my normal wii, so im assuming theres some way. I couldnt really find much information online anywhere, so yeah. Thanks in advance.

DaTank45

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey all, I just got a wii u from a friend that I can keep for a few months, and of course im...improving it.
How can I set vWii to autoboot to usbloader gx? itsp ossible on my normal wii, so im assuming theres some way. I couldnt really find much information online anywhere, so yeah. Thanks in advance.
I don’t believe you can because priiloader will brick the vwii

Reactions: Zabhahs

DaTank45

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If you hold the B button as the Wii U is starting it will auto boot into the vwii. You can’t hold the B button until the wiimote connects. This could save you some time

Zabhahs

Goron
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If you hold the B button as the Wii U is starting it will auto boot into the vwii. You can’t hold the B button until the wiimote connects. This could save you some time
Hmmm maybe. I think ill settle for injects of my favorite GC games. I just read up on it a bit, seems the wii u will try to erase my hard drive if its plugged in while I boot up. Ill stick to injects lol. thanks for the reply though, ill keep that in mind.

DaTank45

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hmmm maybe. I think ill settle for injects of my favorite GC games. I just read up on it a bit, seems the wii u will try to erase my hard drive if its plugged in while I boot up. Ill stick to injects lol. thanks for the reply though, ill keep that in mind.
Not if you hide the drive with ustealth. The wii u wont be able to see it but the vwii can

Zabhahs

Goron
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
this is possible. you can boot usb loader gx from within the wii u menu. I have it set up that way. there's a thread with it somewhere on here. I think I still have the files. I have it linked to my mediafire account for easy access: http://www.mediafire.com/file/2ax4x7nxyxvzbi5/ULGX_hbl2hbc.rar/file
Oh sick! so is it from hbl to usbloader, or is it a channel? either way im totally ok with!

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Not if you hide the drive with ustealth. The wii u wont be able to see it but the vwii can
Cool, ill keep this in mind. Only down for me is that it might break the usblaucnher for Legacy Xp and TE, bc they are a specially edited version of cfgUSBloader. But I am ok with that. Thanks for the help dude, wii u is now my go to console!

Reactions: DaTank45

DaTank45

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Oh sick! so is it from hbl to usbloader, or is it a channel? either way im totally ok with!

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Cool, ill keep this in mind. Only down for me is that it might break the usblaucnher for Legacy Xp and TE, bc they are a specially edited version of cfgUSBloader. But I am ok with that. Thanks for the help dude, wii u is now my go to console!
I believe all of the usbloader can read from a drive that is hidden with ustealth. I use usbloader gx and ive used wiiflow. They both recognize the drive.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bgCjp3-rF_Y