Hacking Can I prepare a hard drive for someone else?

sittingduck

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
My nephew's birthday is coming up. I previously Haxchi'ed his Wii U and put games on the internal memory. Now i want to give him some more games. Can I prepare a hard drive with games on my own Wii U (with games from Wii U USB Loader) and then gift it to him afterwards? Or should I bring his console back here to prepare the drive? Thanks.

Tri-Z

Tri z
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
My nephew's birthday is coming up. I previously Haxchi'ed his Wii U and put games on the internal memory. Now i want to give him some more games. Can I prepare a hard drive with games on my own Wii U (with games from Wii U USB Loader) and then gift it to him afterwards? Or should I bring his console back here to prepare the drive? Thanks.
What u could do is setup a sd card with all the games in install folder and send that to him then all he has to do is select all in wup installer gx and choose install them all.
Not as gd as plug and play with hardrive but it’s not to hard to do and if it’s easier to send stuff then get access to the system

Could even send multiple sd cards
No matter what the games are gonna have to go on sd card even if u gonna install to a hd.

Last edited by Tri-Z,
Reactions: Ryccardo

Kafluke

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just like @Lacius said. The hard drives are locked to the console that formatted them. If you send him a hard drive that you set up on your Wii u as soon as he plugs it in his Wii u it will prompt him to format

Reactions: Lacius

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Keep current Gen consoles stock mod last gen imo