Hacking Can I play Wii Sports Resort?

Matt93

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi, I need to know if I can play Wii Sports Resort with the way my Wii is now. I have some friends who will be bringing the game early tomorrow to use. I have a Wii running 3.2u with cios rev14 and Cioscorp 3.6 installed. Will it work the way it is, Wii motion + and all with an original copy of Wii Sports Resort?

Thanks!

g4jek8j54

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Is it a legitimate copy? If so, then if you run it through GeckoOS 1.9.3, all that you have to do is install the IOS version that it uses (IOS55 I believe). I am using an original copy of Wii Sports Resort on 3.0U, and all I had to do was install its IOS version. I also applied the signing bug to the IOS, but that is not necessary.

Matt93

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thank you for the quick reply!

Yes it is a legitimate copy. I'll keep that in mind! But since I have Cioscorp, will it work through the disk channel? I have cIOS55 v5149 installed via Cioscorp 3.6.

Skyline969

MENUdo Afficionado
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Not to hijack the thread, but it's kinda on the same topic:
Let's say a person has an ISO of Wii Sports Resort. Would it just normally load in Configurable USB Loader, or do you need to do anything special with it?

pembo

Trophies
XP
Country
Skyline969 said:
Not to hijack the thread, but it's kinda on the same topic:
Let's say a person has an ISO of Wii Sports Resort. Would it just normally load in Configurable USB Loader, or do you need to do anything special with it?

I think you'll need to do the 'alt dol' trick first to get past the motion plus video, but after that it'll be fine.
If you boot the original first via the disc, then run it in the USB loader, you'll need to do nothing.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: I agree Tears is great. I even played thru it completely twice. I've been hooked on playing thru...