Can I play Wii Sports Resort?

Discussion in 'Wii - Hacking' started by Matt93, Dec 31, 2009.

Dec 31, 2009

Can I play Wii Sports Resort? by Matt93 at 7:08 AM (839 Views / 0 Likes) 4 replies

1. Matt93
    OP

Member Matt93 GBAtemp Fan

United States
    Hi, I need to know if I can play Wii Sports Resort with the way my Wii is now. I have some friends who will be bringing the game early tomorrow to use. I have a Wii running 3.2u with cios rev14 and Cioscorp 3.6 installed. Will it work the way it is, Wii motion + and all with an original copy of Wii Sports Resort?

Thanks!

2. g4jek8j54

Member g4jek8j54 GBAtemp Fan

United States
    Is it a legitimate copy? If so, then if you run it through GeckoOS 1.9.3, all that you have to do is install the IOS version that it uses (IOS55 I believe). I am using an original copy of Wii Sports Resort on 3.0U, and all I had to do was install its IOS version. I also applied the signing bug to the IOS, but that is not necessary.

3. Matt93
    OP

Member Matt93 GBAtemp Fan

United States
    Thank you for the quick reply!

Yes it is a legitimate copy. I'll keep that in mind! But since I have Cioscorp, will it work through the disk channel? I have cIOS55 v5149 installed via Cioscorp 3.6.

4. Skyline969

Member Skyline969 MENUdo Afficionado

Canada
    Not to hijack the thread, but it's kinda on the same topic:
    Let's say a person has an ISO of Wii Sports Resort. Would it just normally load in Configurable USB Loader, or do you need to do anything special with it?

5. pembo

Member pembo GBAtemp Regular

United Kingdom
    I think you'll need to do the 'alt dol' trick first to get past the motion plus video, but after that it'll be fine.
    If you boot the original first via the disc, then run it in the USB loader, you'll need to do nothing.