Hacking Can I make a copy of my Mii?

themanuel

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is there an easy way to make a copy of my Mii?
I just want to have a copy with a different name, but the Mii channel does not provide for copying, just creating from scratch or starting from a list of default "look-alikes".

lwiz

Trophies
XP
Country
Finland
There is mii backup and restore programs available as homebrew, can't remember the exact names, I found those via homebrew browser. If you backup and reinstall your miis, the reinstalls shouldn't write over the existing Miis, but rather make copies with same names. There has been a windows program for some basic mii manipulation, look for "mii editor public beta 1.1"

/edit
The homebrew programs are Mii Extractor and Mii Installer, both written by Waninkoko

themanuel

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
There is mii backup and restore programs available as homebrew, can't remember the exact names, I found those via homebrew browser. If you backup and reinstall your miis, the reinstalls shouldn't write over the existing Miis, but rather make copies with same names. There has been a windows program for some basic mii manipulation, look for "mii editor public beta 1.1"

/edit
The homebrew programs are Mii Extractor and Mii Installer, both written by Waninkoko
Thanks a lot. I knew about those but was not aware that they would create a copy rather than overwrite existing Mii's.
I'll give it a try.

themanuel

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
IIRC you can use savegame manager gx as well...
Indeed! It has Mii management functionality, now that you mention it, though I've only used it for save files. I'll try that first.
Thanks for the tip and it's good to hear from you. You've been doing amazing work on wiiflow.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Damn auto bots not pissing oil at o' rileys