Can I download my legit bought games to SD2Vita

Discussion in 'PS Vita - Hacking & Homebrew' started by Elvenmonk, Sep 14, 2019.

1. Elvenmonk
    OP

Elvenmonk Newbie

Newcomer
    Sep 3, 2017
    United States
    Hi,

I am having issues with my Vita cause I am running out of space for my digital games and physical game's patches. I would rather go with the cheapest option instead of offering 3 kidneys for a Vita card.

Can I, I know I'll have to spoof, download my legit bought PSP,PS1, and PSV games from PSN onto a SD2Vita card and run them off of that when I have it in my system and then use my regular vita card for patches and what not for my physical games?

Thank you,
    Elvenmonk

2. Ryccardo

Ryccardo and his tropane alkaloids

Feb 13, 2015
    Italy
    Imola
    Sure, applications/updates/dlc install to and correctly run from whatever device is mounted as ux0

As for the second question, while far from impossible, it's inconvenient to alternate between multiple storage devices, even more so when enabling and disabling a plugin is involved - you may want to create legal backups of your original games (refer to NoNpDrm's documentation) and copy them to your sd2vita! (or get a psvsd instead if you have a compatible model)

Elvenmonk likes this.
  3. Elvenmonk
    OP

Elvenmonk Newbie

Newcomer
    Sep 3, 2017
    United States
    Thanks. I just spent all day getting that to work, ha. I just ordered a sd2vita.

Quick Reply
Draft saved Draft deleted