SD2Vita SD fully corrupted no more Vitashell

F1Driver

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hi guys,

My vita is running Henkaku and I had a 64Gb SD card in SD2Vita working fine until…

This evening I took out the SD card and put it in my computer to backup the files. I immediately sensed trouble when I encountered several files corrupted and had to abort the backup to my PC.

Putting back the SD card into SD2Vita and reinserting it into my PS vita OLED, all of my home brews/Games was there but I couldn’t launch any of them ( File corrupted errors).

Turned off the Vita, cleaned the SD card and reinserted and turned the vita and everything homebrew related is GONE. Even vita shell is gone.

I go into settings, I see Henkaku is there. I go into system information and I see 3.65 Henkaku -2 but it doesn’t look like it’s recognizing the SD card being dead/fully corrupted so I don’t see memory space being displayed.

I go to Storage Devices and see the “Use YAMT checked

ux0: SD2Vita

uma0: Memory Card (even though I don’t have one inside the vita.

I bought the vita modded and there was no factory SD card given to me. But I do have a factory SD card that I bought on my own.

What I am hoping to accomplish:

1. I realize the SD is probably toast at this point. How easy would it be for me to use a brand new SD card with SD2Vita and get everything working again WITHOUT having to mod it again.

1. Making things difficult is also the fact that all of the homebrew apps are gone so I don’t have Vitashell any longer.

I have watched YT videos and looked online for hours and there isn’t a help guide for someone in my position where Vitashell is gone with a dead SD card.

Hope someone here can help me. I am really in a bind here.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @CameronCataclysm...