Can anyone send me the PS4 Nor Validator 2.0.1

ttl42

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Chad
Hello everyone,

I need your help regarding the PS4 Nor Validator tool. Unfortunately, the trial version has been removed from the latest updates, and I haven't been able to find any prev version.

I'm currently on firmware 9.03 and looking to patch my syscon to revert my PS4 to a jailbreakable version. However, the cost of 150€ is too expensive for me as a non-professional user.

Can anyone provide me a link to download this tool?

Thank you

CtiborDoubek

Trophies
XP
Country
Czech Republic
Hello everyone,

I need your help regarding the PS4 Nor Validator tool. Unfortunately, the trial version has been removed from the latest updates, and I haven't been able to find any prev version.

I'm currently on firmware 9.03 and looking to patch my syscon to revert my PS4 to a jailbreakable version. However, the cost of 150€ is too expensive for me as a non-professional user.

Thank you
Hi,

luckily here is 2.0
search bwe_ps4_nor_validator site:electronicabr dot com

KiiWii

Editorial Team
Editorial Team
Trophies
Website
defaultdnb.github.io
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Hello everyone,

Thank you
You could try the alternatives:

https://github.com/AbkarinoMHM/PS4SysconTools

https://github.com/andy-man/ps4-wee-tools

DonZott

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Hello everyone,

Thank you
If you need info about reverting the PS4:

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: it looks like a little kids' game, and bunny (welcome btw) is looking for an uncensor patch