Hacking Can anyone help? Enso 3.65 problem

aytug25

Trophies
XP
Country
vita shell and molecular are now happily bouncing up and down on my home screen! What now lol

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Any idea what to do next? I'm afraid to try anything...
well, if they both are working fine, you can now install games :)
if you used my tai folder, it has nonpdrm and config file is ready for that and ready for adrenaline, so you can install pkgj latest version and try to download a game on there

Zay475

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
well, if they both are working fine, you can now install games :)
if you used my tai folder, it has nonpdrm and config file is ready for that and ready for adrenaline, so you can install pkgj latest version and try to download a game on there

So i install pkgj and vitabrowser, adrenaline vpk's to the ux0 folder and then install?

aytug25

Trophies
XP
Country
So i install pkgj and vitabrowser, adrenaline vpk's to the ux0 folder and then install?
yes, and dont forget to put pkgi folder and congif file for pkgi settings, then donwload a game, so we can be sure you are ready :)
if you dont know pkgi folder and config file for that, i can share my folder :)

Zay475

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
yes, and dont forget to put pkgi folder and congif file for pkgi settings, then donwload a game, so we can be sure you are ready :)
if you dont know pkgi folder and config file for that, i can share my folder :)

I think i have the config file for that :)

Going to give it all a go now......

I place the pkgi folder on the ur0 folder not the ux0 folder, is that right?

sorry I realised its the ux0!

aytug25

Trophies
XP
Country

sorry I realised its the ux0!
it must be in ux0 folder, let me know it works or not...

Zay475

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
it must be in ux0 folder, let me know it works or not...

YES!!!!!!!!! IT'S ALL WORKING THANKS TO YOU!! THANK YOU SO MUCH!!

Is there a way to install games from the PC rather than pkgj as its very slow to download and finally what do I do when a game needs a patch or dlc? I know how to download the patch and dlc with pkgj but I dont know how to apply them.

aytug25

Trophies
XP
Country
YES!!!!!!!!! IT'S ALL WORKING THANKS TO YOU!! THANK YOU SO MUCH!!

Is there a way to install games from the PC rather than pkgj as its very slow to download and finally what do I do when a game needs a patch or dlc? I know how to download the patch and dlc with pkgj but I dont know how to apply them.
I'm using nps browser for downloading game, it is very fast for downloading but I couldn't figure out it for dlc and I'm using pkgj for dlc and I'm using games main page for updates, updating from Sony servers =)
on pkgj menu you should see games, dlcs, updates and psx games, so you can choose dlcs menu and download dlcs...

Zay475

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I'm using nps browser for downloading game, it is very fast for downloading but I couldn't figure out it for dlc and I'm using pkgj for dlc and I'm using games main page for updates, updating from Sony servers =)
on pkgj menu you should see games, dlcs, updates and psx games, so you can choose dlcs menu and download dlcs...

Is it ok to download updates from sony? I thought it would update the firmware?

aytug25

Trophies
XP
Country
Is it ok to download updates from sony? I thought it would update the firmware?
im downloading game updates from sony, for now nothing happened, but you can download them from pkgj, updates and dlcs are not have huge sizes so use nps browser on pc for downloading games and use pkgj for updates and dlcs...

Zay475

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
im downloading game updates from sony, for now nothing happened, but you can download them from pkgj, updates and dlcs are not have huge sizes so use nps browser on pc for downloading games and use pkgj for updates and dlcs...

What do you use to install the patches?

Zay475

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
im using game's main page for update games (from sony) but you can use pkgj for updates, and im using pkgj for dlcs...[/QUOTE

Which program do you use to move the games from your pc to your vita? and do you have a certain folder they go in?

How do you move the games from your PC to your Vita? with QMCA? if so which folder do you put them in?

also final question, I have downloaded games but when i go to play them I get a message saying that they need to be updated, is it safe to update through the livearea? if not, how do apply the update to the game?

aytug25

Trophies
XP
Country

That's great cheers, I am installing the back ups now. When I try to sign the vita shell bacup i am getting a warning that says This .cmbacup contains savedata, would you like to use this savedata? you may have problems with trophy eligibilty if you do.... do I select no?
I think it is normal, I used it myself too and didn't get any error, if you want I can send another vitashell backup tomorrow, but I don't think it is necessary, you can install vitashell vpk with molecularshell. If you have any more questions feel free to ask, I'm happy we solved your problem :)

Zay475

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I think it is normal, I used it myself too and didn't get any error, if you want I can send another vitashell backup tomorrow, but I don't think it is necessary, you can install vitashell vpk with molecularshell. If you have any more questions feel free to ask, I'm happy we solved your problem :)

Thank you so much for all your help, much appreciated.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    ColdBlitz @ ColdBlitz: the video title is "We Now Have A Touch Screen And OLED Modded Game Boy Color"