did you change your config file ?
Can you try to change storagemgr line to ur0:tai/gamesd_ux0.skprx
I guess you still have gamesd_ux0.skrpx file on your ur0 folder

Last edited by aytug25,

aytug25

Trophies
XP
Country
Try the gamesd.skprx I link before, don't think u can't rename skprx file to your liking
he used switch_sd2vita app before and that app generate gamesd_ux0.skprx file itself (I'm using same program and it working fine, with that skprx file)
I thought he probably have that skprx file, so with proper config file, he should just add the line, I hope his problem will be solved .

Hayato213

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
he used switch_sd2vita app before and that app generate gamesd_ux0.skprx file itself (I'm using same program and it working fine, with that skprx file)
I thought he probably have that skprx file, so with proper config file, he should just add the line, I hope his problem will be solved .

I don't know why is he using that, by default, the system use ux0 as SD2Vita, only when people want to use sony memory card as ux0 they will use switch_sd2vita. That is probably the root of his problem, the system must be point something else as ux0 not the SD2Vita.

aytug25

Trophies
XP
Country
I don't know why is he using that, by default, the system use ux0 as SD2Vita, only when people want to use sony memory card as ux0 they will use switch_sd2vita. That is probably the root of his problem, the system must be point something else as ux0 not the SD2Vita.
he used rebuild database so his config file cleaned up as new and generated new tai folder (it happened to me too on 3.65 when i rebuild database) so i think his problem is not about that, im trying to help him from yesterday, for now all we did recover molecularshell and vitashell 1.9, and fixed boot loop problem, but i cant find and idea about his sd2vita problem...

Zay475

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom

I followed a guide by a guy called skullator on youtube and just did everything he sadi. I'm not sure what folders do what. I will try and change that line now and huge thanks to you both for the help, it is very kind of you both.

Hayato213

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
he used rebuild database so his config file cleaned up as new and generated new tai folder (it happened to me too on 3.65 when i rebuild database) so i think his problem is not about that, im trying to help him from yesterday, for now all we did recover molecularshell and vitashell 1.9, and fixed boot loop problem, but i cant find and idea about his sd2vita problem...

He cant use a 3.60 gamesd.skprx if he is using that if he is on 3.65, I think that is the problem.

Zay475

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
He cant use a 3.60 gamesd.skprx if he is using that if he is on 3.65, I think that is the problem.

I had everything working fine until I followed his vid to update to enso 3.65! lol

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

I had everything working fine until I followed his vid to update to enso 3.65! lol

Ok guys, I just changed the storage manager line in the config and the boot problem is back, enso sign, black screen, off :(

Hayato213

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

3.65 require 3.65 compiled version gamesd.skprx, if you just copy your old 3.60 config over it wont work, that why the update to 3.65 asks you to delete all config, and uninstall enso, and used henkaku through the url.

aytug25

Trophies
XP
Country
switch_sd2vita app v.1.3 for 3.65 enso, im using it on myself without any problem, so i dont think he used 3.60 gamesd file,

Ok guys, I just changed the storage manager line in the config and the boot problem is back, enso sign, black screen, off :(
here my tai folder
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1A7Chgnp2vhXwB6H-mZoAE85s5b6hWo3E
try to change it with yourself on ur0 folder

Hayato213

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

use the 3.65 gamesd.skprx from the github link I linked earlier.

Zay475

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
3.65 require 3.65 compiled version gamesd.skprx, if you just copy your old 3.60 config over it wont work, that why the update to 3.65 asks you to delete all config, and uninstall enso, and used henkaku through the url.
switch_sd2vita app v.1.3 for 3.65 enso, im using it on myself without any problem, so i dont think he used 3.60 gamesd file,

here my tai folder
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1A7Chgnp2vhXwB6H-mZoAE85s5b6hWo3E
try to change it with yourself on ur0 folder

I swapped it over and now everything is gone, just back to the usual apps, no vitashell etc

I swapped it over and now everything is gone, just back to the usual apps, no vitashell etc

On the plus side the system software now says 119gb and has the symbols next to the 3.65!!!!!! So close!!!!!

On the plus side the system software now says 119gb and has the symbols next to the 3.65!!!!!! So close!!!!!

Dont know what to do now though as I have no vitashell, molecular etc!!

Last edited by Zay475,

aytug25

Trophies
XP
Country

everything gone ? probably it is working on sd2vita thats why you are seeing it empty, can you try to install backup files again now ? molecularshell and vitashell, i believe we are near to end this :)

Hayato213

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Dont know what to do now though as I have no vitashell, molecular etc!!

You have to copy the vitashell, and molecular shell file from imc0, to ux0, so you have to disable the plugin first and copy the file off the vita via ftp, to the sd.

Zay475

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
everything gone ? probably it is working on sd2vita thats why you are seeing it empty, can you try to install backup files again now ? molecularshell and vitashell, i believe we are near to end this :)

do you mean the files you gave me, the psvimg ones?

Hayato213

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If you wiped Vitashell and Molecular shell file in the ux0, it wont show anything, you can disable the gamesd.skprx plugin and load imc0, and copy the file via ftp to a computer and copy over the SD and those two app will show up, I done that on my pstv.

You can also use QCMA like Zay475 said.

Zay475

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I'll try it now, thanks

vita shell and molecular are now happily bouncing up and down on my home screen! What now lol

vita shell and molecular are now happily bouncing up and down on my home screen! What now lol

Any idea what to do next? I'm afraid to try anything...

Reactions: Hayato213

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    If your internet speeds are fast enough. Streaming 4k takes alot. I used to only have 20mb sec, and 4k struggled. Now I have 300mb sec and 4k plays fine.
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @BigOnYa, i only have like 1 or 2 mb sec
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Did you feed the hamster in your internet router? It prob died and is running slow now.
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @BigOnYa, why did you start saying my pc has a hamster in the first place?
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Its actua!ly just a old joke, meaning its slow. Was just kidding around with you.
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I bet @AncientBoi has some hamsters hidden somewhere tho....
    +2
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    I think Game streaming should work like this.... Local Hardware able the run the game fine, game engine and common assets stored locally, all FMV and music and textures could be streaming
    +1
    Some temporary storage
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    also @BigOnYa im making some progress on my gdevelop project, implemented various mechanics
    They went all in on streaming, should have been more of a hybrid approach
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Or free government supplied high speed internet be nice also. Like Obama care. Xdqwerty that's cool, its time consuming but rewarding once done or playable, to see what you've made from scratch. Animations take forever, but worth it.
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @BigOnYa, although the bullets are a bit buggy
    +1
    Not to mention this would be a massive pain to pirate
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @BigOnYa,
    and the visual aspect of the game is quite crude (the sprite that looks best is that of the protagonist just because he is a stickman with sunglasses)
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    There is a bullets behaviour you assign to your character, that makes the code easier, under "behaviours"
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    i meant that when the character is pointing to the right, the bullets spawn where they should, but when he is on the right, they move to the right but the spawn point is incorrect
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Itch.io has lots of free assets also. Under the bullets behavior tab, there is a "rotate bullets" option, can try that. Or in the code can try
    - fire bullet Player.X(PlayerDirection)
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    im taking a break for today anyway
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    YEa gotta after a while, looking at code for long periods will bug your eyes.
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    That's cool tho, I'm proud of you going back to it, not giving up. It is difficult at first to learn, but fun once you get the hang of it. I think I've watched every tutorial video there is, but I still struggle sometimes to get stuff to work right. But gotta keep trying dif things, and eventually you will get it right.
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Lol McDonald's has a grandma mcflurry
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @K3Nv2, furry grandma?
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @K3Nv2, furry grandma?