Hacking Can anyone help? Enso 3.65 problem

aytug25

Trophies
XP
Country
View attachment 119968 View attachment 119969 View attachment 119970 View attachment 119971 View attachment 119972 View attachment 119973

Unless it is something to do with the sd2vita 1.2 app I downloaded. when I go in there it looks like this

I installled Vitashell 1.9 and sd2vita switch 1.3. on the ux0 folder. I then ran switch sd2vita and selected switch to ux0 but it still booted with the enso sign and then tuned off again :(

This is the current file situation....
okay boot your vita with holding L button then run vitashell, on ux0 folder you must see tai and taiOld folders, just delete tai folder and restart your vita, it will probably works fine, and if you only see tai folder, just rename it as taiOld and restart

Zay475

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
IMG_5726.JPG
okay boot your vita with holding L button then run vitashell, on ux0 folder you must see tai and taiOld folders, just delete tai folder and restart your vita, it will probably works fine, and if you only see tai folder, just rename it as taiOld and restart

Theres no tai folder in there, there is a taiOld though, did you see the thumbnail images in my last post? are they of any help?

This is the latest system info too, just in case it helps.

Last edited by Zay475,

Zay475

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
looking normal, did you prepare your sd card properly for vita, for now put a # on beginning of ur0/tai.... Line, that will disable plugin and your vita will start normal, and you should check your sd card

Should I reformat my 128gb sd card to clean it all up?

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Should I reformat my 128gb sd card to clean it all up?

This is what it has on it at the moment...

I could delete it all and remount the same way I did originally following skullators youtube vid?
IMG_5728.JPG

Zay475

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
looking normal, did you prepare your sd card properly for vita, for now put a # on beginning of ur0/tai.... Line, that will disable plugin and your vita will start normal, and you should check your sd card

I have disabled the tai as you said and booted up normally but there doesn't seem to be any recognition of my sd2vita. It's like the vita isn't recognising it?! I have noticed that there is no flickering orange light when I am inserting it into the game slot.

Last edited by Zay475,

aytug25

Trophies
XP
Country
I have disabled the tai as you said and booted up normally but there doesn't seem to be any recognition of my sd2vita. It's like the vita isn't recognising it?! I have noticed that there is no flickering orange light when I am inserting it into the game slot.
sorry again for late reply, yes it wont recozgize because we disable the plugin
did you prepare your sd card like that
http://wololo.net/2017/07/20/setting-sd2vita-adapter-formatting-microsd-can-done-windows/

Zay475

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
http://wololo.net/2017/07/20/setting-sd2vita-adapter-formatting-microsd-can-done-windows/

Hi there, sorry I had to go out.

Yeah I have set the card up following the same guide. :)

Your config text looks incomplete it is missing all the line under *main that it normally supposed to have.

Do you know which lines are missing mate? Much appreciated.

Hayato213

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Here is screen shot of my config text, I am using storagemgr because I have a PSVSD.

Attachments

• IMG_20180408_155428_01.jpg
    IMG_20180408_155428_01.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 225
  • IMG_20180408_155440_01.jpg
    IMG_20180408_155440_01.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 197

Zay475

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Here is screen shot of my config text, I am using storagemgr because I have a PSVSD.

Thanks, much appreciated.

Do you know how I would get the rest of that config? My head is spinning with this thing. I'm on the verge of selling and buying another one and starting again!

Do you think i should just sell my Vita and buy a new one? start again?

Hayato213

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Assuming you are using SD2Vita only , and no PSVSD, this gamesd.skprx build was build by the Fl0w, the developer behind vita cfw. You can try this gamesd.skprx

https://github.com/xyzz/gamecard-microsd/releases

In term of config text, I think you should have the config text running off ux0, instead of ur0 or imc0. In my PS TV case I have mine running off ux0, I believe. I guess just put config text in all three area, correct location should be ux0, I guess, because if there isnt a config text in ux0 , then it will run it off ur0.

Attachments

• config.txt
    650 bytes · Views: 236

Zay475

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Assuming you are using SD2Vita only , and no PSVSD, this gamesd.skprx build was build by the Fl0w, the developer behind vita cfw. You can try this gamesd.skprx

https://github.com/xyzz/gamecard-microsd/releases

In term of config text, I think you should have the config text running off ux0, instead of ur0 or imc0. In my PS TV case I have mine running off ux0, I believe. I guess just put config text in all three area, correct location should be ux0, I guess, because if there isnt a config text in ux0 , then it will run it off ur0.

All the guides say to have the config in the ur0, I think it's beyond repair sadly :(

Hayato213

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
All the guides say to have the config in the ur0, I think it's beyond repair sadly :(

Technically you can run it off ux0, but it is only exclusive when that slot is in use, when there is a config in ux0, it ignore ur0 config. You can have it in both. If it is showing stuffs installed off imc0, that is a different case, imc0 is just the internal memory card.

In the PSTV case, most of the time my PSTV will run off the external HDD that I have set up as ux0 because I put the config in ux0 also, and ur0. Sometime it will load the imc0 first , and I have to restart the PSTV to load the content off the HDD. Shouldn't be the same case off the PS Vita Slim thought.

The worst case is that probably your SD to vita is no good, or the SD card isnt formatted correctly, if you can run henkaku off imc0.

Zay475

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Technically you can run it off ux0, but it is only exclusive when that slot is in use, when there is a config in ux0, it ignore ur0 config. You can have it in both. If it is showing stuffs installed off imc0, that is a different case, imc0 is just the internal memory card.

In the PSTV case, most of the time my PSTV will run off the external HDD that I have set up as ux0 because I put the config in ux0 also, and ur0. Sometime it will load the imc0 first , and I have to restart the PSTV to load the content off the HDD. Shouldn't be the same case off the PS Vita Slim thought.

The worst case is that probably your SD to vita is no good, or the SD card isnt formatted correctly, if you can run henkaku off imc0.

I have just replaced the config file with yours and it booted up without black screening on me, so that's good news. But there is no recognition of my sd2vita, i have a new one coming tomorrow. I'm hoping that's all it is. I noticed in your config file that it mentions storage manager, does it matter that I haven't used that?

Zay475

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Storagemgr use USBMC as ux0, so it wouldn't work in your case.

Right, I think I have taken it as far as it will go. i have your config file in there and it is booting up but the 3.65 system firmware that shows is just the usual and not the henkaku version. I honestly have no clue what to do now so i think I will just restore the factory settings and sell it as 3.67. then purchase another slim and hope for the best. i'm gutted but I have tried everything and I'm just beat!!

Zay475

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
just a heads up, ps button + start takes screenshots.

Thanks dude.
You see, I'm useless!! I feel like crying lol

What is imc0?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: To ensure Florida is the freest state in the country, we will ban colors.