Hacking Can anyone help? Enso 3.65 problem

Zay475

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Hi all,

I am in desperate need of some help as I am compltely lost. I'll start at the beginning lol.

I have a psslim that was 3.60 firmware, earlier in the week I installed henkaku and then sd2vita for a new 128gb card I had purchased. After a few attempts i was able to get the firmware running fine on my sd2vita card and all was good. I then followed skullators guide to updating to enso.365 and it seemed to have gone well. However when I tried to reboot I was getting the Enso logo and then my vita would just shut down.

Eventually I managed to get into boot mode and when I checked my system software it said 3.65! Molecule and Vitashell were gone and I thought it was all over. Then I managed to get Vitashell back on my system using a guide but I can't get molecule anymore. The strange thing is that my system says 3.65 but I still have access to homebrew installer and pkgj ( when the games list comes up, i select a game but it doesn't download, it just sits for a while and then goes back to idle) but I cannot get into my sd2vita and evrything is in my internal memory! I really just want to get back to using sd2vita with enso 3.65.

Is it too late?

I am really sorry for the long confusing message but any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

aytug25

Trophies
XP
Country
Hi all,

I am in desperate need of some help as I am compltely lost. I'll start at the beginning lol.

I have a psslim that was 3.60 firmware, earlier in the week I installed henkaku and then sd2vita for a new 128gb card I had purchased. After a few attempts i was able to get the firmware running fine on my sd2vita card and all was good. I then followed skullators guide to updating to enso.365 and it seemed to have gone well. However when I tried to reboot I was getting the Enso logo and then my vita would just shut down.

Eventually I managed to get into boot mode and when I checked my system software it said 3.65! Molecule and Vitashell were gone and I thought it was all over. Then I managed to get Vitashell back on my system using a guide but I can't get molecule anymore. The strange thing is that my system says 3.65 but I still have access to homebrew installer and pkgj ( when the games list comes up, i select a game but it doesn't download, it just sits for a while and then goes back to idle) but I cannot get into my sd2vita and evrything is in my internal memory! I really just want to get back to using sd2vita with enso 3.65.

Is it too late?

I am really sorry for the long confusing message but any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

are you still seeing enso logo on boot screen ?
and can you see henkeku settings menu on options ?

aytug25

Trophies
XP
Country
Wow that was quick. Yeah both are still there.
so you are still on henkaku 3.65, did you take backup vitashell and molecularshell ? if yes you can install them with backup files. if no i can send you my own backup files, im not sure about it will work but i cant see any reason for not working.
After installing 3.65 henkaku, did you put latest plugins for nonpdrm and gamesd and did you add them on your config file ?

Zay475

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
so you are still on henkaku 3.65, did you take backup vitashell and molecularshell ? if yes you can install them with backup files. if no i can send you my own backup files, im not sure about it will work but i cant see any reason for not working.
After installing 3.65 henkaku, did you put latest plugins for nonpdrm and gamesd and did you add them on your config file ?

Hi, no I stupidly didn't back up the shell or molecule! I'm an idiot. With regards to the latest plugins i have them installed however i have some in ux0 some in ur0 and some were switched over when I was trying to sort out the sd2vita. I could post some images of my files if that would help? I'm sure some of my config files are wrong etc. just let me know which ones you need and thank you for the kind offer of your backup files, that would be brilliant. Cheers

Zay475

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Hi, no I stupidly didn't back up the shell or molecule! I'm an idiot. With regards to the latest plugins i have them installed however i have some in ux0 some in ur0 and some were switched over when I was trying to sort out the sd2vita. I could post some images of my files if that would help? I'm sure some of my config files are wrong etc. just let me know which ones you need and thank you for the kind offer of your backup files, that would be brilliant. Cheers

Is all lost or does anyone think it is retrievable? Cheers

Zay475

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Yeah sure, thanks.

I forgot to mention I was originally using ver 1.9 of vitashell but when I retrieved it it was on 1.82.

I wasn't sure what to put here so i've taken a few pics lol.
IMG_5709.JPG
IMG_5710.JPG
IMG_5711.JPG
IMG_5712.JPG
IMG_5714.JPG
IMG_5715.JPG

Last edited by Zay475,

wiewiec

Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Also check if you have only one copy of config.txt... when you use sd2vita only płace to have config is ur0. If you have it also on ux0 delete it

It should be placed at ur:tai, strange but you also Lost or delete whole tai folder at ux0?
Also there is app search at wololo it is some kind of sos app for situation that you lost the vita shell

Last edited by wiewiec,

Zay475

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Also check if you have only one copy of config.txt... when you use sd2vita only płace to have config is ur0. If you have it also on ux0 delete it

It should be placed at ur:tai, strange but you also Lost or delete whole tai folder at ux0?
Also there is app search at wololo it is some kind of sos app for situation that you lost the vita shell

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Thanks for all the advice, it is appreciated greatly.

aytug25

Trophies
XP
Country
Your config file must be in ur0/tai and you must add gamesd line must be under kernel line, sorry for delay, I'm not at home yet but I will share my backups soon, first install molecularshell with psvimgtools-fronted and qcma and if it works then delete your vitashell folder in patch folder and delete vitashell (first take a backup of your vitashell 1.82) then install my vitashell 1.9 backup, I hope it will work...

Zay475

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Your config file must be in ur0/tai and you must add gamesd line must be under kernel line, sorry for delay, I'm not at home yet but I will share my backups soon, first install molecularshell with psvimgtools-fronted and qcma and if it works then delete your vitashell folder in patch folder and delete vitashell (first take a backup of your vitashell 1.82) then install my vitashell 1.9 backup, I hope it will work...

Thanks thats great. How do I install molecular shell with psvfrontend? i used that to reinstall Vita shell but it was very tricky and i haven't been able to find a version of Molecularshell.

Thanks thats great. How do I install molecular shell with psvfrontend? i used that to reinstall Vita shell but it was very tricky and i haven't been able to find a version of Molecularshell.

I have added all the file lines and put them in the correct folders, i have also installed HBinjector and backed everything up. It rebooted after using HBinjector and now I am back to my original problem of powering up, seeing the enso logo for a good few seconds and then the console switches off. I'm back where i began but I'm hoping this is a good thing? As it means that the original problem is back but the others might be sorted.

What do I do now? the only way in is to use the L button on powerup, should I do that?

So sorry for all the questions, I'm an utter newbie at this and i think i've bitten off more than i can chew!!

aytug25

Trophies
XP
Country

I have added all the file lines and put them in the correct folders, i have also installed HBinjector and backed everything up. It rebooted after using HBinjector and now I am back to my original problem of powering up, seeing the enso logo for a good few seconds and then the console switches off. I'm back where i began but I'm hoping this is a good thing? As it means that the original problem is back but the others might be sorted.

What do I do now? the only way in is to use the L button on powerup, should I do that?

So sorry for all the questions, I'm an utter newbie at this and i think i've bitten off more than i can chew!!
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1fb2HLHnoaIu10T3QIoS08mEjX8qRqH7a
here is my own backup files for molecularshell and vitashell v1.9 try to use them and if you get any problems please let me know...

Zay475

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I'm a bit lost with how to place the psv frontend files on the vita. i have gone in through qcma and now the Vita is hooked up to the pc, a list of options comes up, easyinstallers etc. How do I place those two files you sent me into the vita?

aytug25

Trophies
XP
Country
download
I'm a bit lost with how to place the psv frontend files on the vita. i have gone in through qcma and now the Vita is hooked up to the pc, a list of options comes up, easyinstallers etc. How do I place those two files you sent me into the vita?
latest psvimgtools in here
https://github.com/SilicaAndPina/psvimgtools-frontend/releases
run it as admin then, choose backup manager option, you should see 3 options one for sign apps, other unsign and extract and i cant remember last one :D
anyway it must be sign option, show it my files, sorry i cant help you detail way because i dont have it on this pc, if you cant make it yourself, i can send you detailed pics tomorrow (i have to get my laptop sorry for delay)...

Zay475

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
download

latest psvimgtools in here
https://github.com/SilicaAndPina/psvimgtools-frontend/releases
run it as admin then, choose backup manager option, you should see 3 options one for sign apps, other unsign and extract and i cant remember last one :D
anyway it must be sign option, show it my files, sorry i cant help you detail way because i dont have it on this pc, if you cant make it yourself, i can send you detailed pics tomorrow (i have to get my laptop sorry for delay)...

That's great cheers, I am installing the back ups now. When I try to sign the vita shell bacup i am getting a warning that says This .cmbacup contains savedata, would you like to use this savedata? you may have problems with trophy eligibilty if you do.... do I select no?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @K3Nv2 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9yWIobzBdKc