Hacking Can anyone help? Enso 3.65 problem

aytug25

Trophies
XP
Country
--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

That's great cheers, I am installing the back ups now. When I try to sign the vita shell bacup i am getting a warning that says This .cmbacup contains savedata, would you like to use this savedata? you may have problems with trophy eligibilty if you do.... do I select no?
I don't think it will be problem but if you get problems I will send you another backup without save data tomorrow, just let me know, worked or not =)

Zay475

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Hi, i tried to install both files and got this image saying that it was a success however when I tried to boot up the Vita it just black screened after the enso image again and then when i rebooted using L button it said that my vitashell is 1.82 and I cant see any molecule info anywhere.
IMG_5716.JPG

Zay475

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I tried installing Molecule again and this is what it shows, its all nonsense to me but maybe it makes sense to you

However when I boot up I am still getting the enso sign then the black screen . I can boot up with L button but there is no molecule bubble etc, should i try deleting vitashell and installing your version anyway? I have backed up the 1.82 version with hbinjector.

IMG_5717.JPG

Zay475

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I tried the sos 3.65 vitashell vpk which is supposed to help however the vita is still booting up with enso logo and then screen goes black and vita switches off :(

Last edited by Zay475,

aytug25

Trophies
XP
Country
I tried the sos 3.65 vitashell vpk which is supposed to help however the vita is still booting up with enso logo and then screen goes black and vita switches off :(
sorry for late reply, lets start to fixing your boot problem first
boot your vita on safe mod, (pressing R + start + power button) and you will see playstation logo, not enso logo
you should see a few options in here, choose rebuild database options, this will probably fix your boot error, because it will erase all added lines on config file
on first photo i can see you created vitashell backup but did you install it with qcma ?
and for molecularshell i dont know why it gives you error but i can send you extracted app files for molecularshell so you can try that too

Zay475

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
boot your vita on safe mod, (pressing R + start + power button) and you will see playstation logo, not enso logo
you should see a few options in here, choose rebuild database options, this will probably fix your boot error, because it will erase all added lines on config file
on first photo i can see you created vitashell backup but did you install it with qcma ?
and for molecularshell i dont know why it gives you error but i can send you extracted app files for molecularshell so you can try that too

Hi, thanks for getting back to me. Breakthrough! I followed your boot mode advice and now it boots with enso logo which is great.

I installed the vitashell with qcma and psvimg frontend, i think...

sorry for being vague but I have altered so many things and tried so many different things in the last few days I dont know whether I'm coming or going lol

I can post more images of my current folders if you need them as I'm not sure if everything is in the right place. For example there is no tai folder in the ux0 folder anymore and there was one config.txt file in the ux0 folder that I had put in there which had four different destinations listed in it. i deleted that also, i think it was something to do with the pkgi folder.

aytug25

Trophies
XP
Country
Hi, thanks for getting back to me. Breakthrough! I followed your boot mode advice and now it boots with enso logo which is great.

I installed the vitashell with qcma and psvimg frontend, i think...

sorry for being vague but I have altered so many things and tried so many different things in the last few days I dont know whether I'm coming or going lol

I can post more images of my current folders if you need them as I'm not sure if everything is in the right place. For example there is no tai folder in the ux0 folder anymore and there was one config.txt file in the ux0 folder that I had put in there which had four different destinations listed in it. i deleted that also, i think it was something to do with the pkgi folder.
is my backup vitashell working ? and can you try molecularshell again ? is it still giving you error ?
and do you have only sd2vita with sd card or do you have sony memory card too ?

Zay475

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
is my backup vitashell working ? and can you try molecularshell again ? is it still giving you error ?
and do you have only sd2vita with sd card or do you have sony memory card too ?

Vitashell is still working but it is ver 1.82. There isn't anywhere that I can see anything to do with molecular shell on the system. the bubble disappeared when I first updated to enso 3.65.

The vita is a slim and it's currently using the internal memory, it doesnt seem to register my sd2vita anymore. I do have an original 16gb sony card but I have never used it in any of the mod processes. I removed it before I first started.

aytug25

Trophies
XP
Country
Vitashell is still working but it is ver 1.82. There isn't anywhere that I can see anything to do with molecular shell on the system. the bubble disappeared when I first updated to enso 3.65.

The vita is a slim and it's currently using the internal memory, it doesnt seem to register my sd2vita anymore. I do have an original 16gb sony card but I have never used it in any of the mod processes. I removed it before I first started.
if you take your vitashell backup, then run your vitashell and in patch folder delete vitashell folder, then delete vitashell, try to install my backups again
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1nOkwagLKWSGOn-DdUYQLdwf2Grxz-1yz
here extracted files for vitashell and molecular shell, put them on your extracted folder and use them with psvimgtools then use them with qcma

Zay475

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
if you take your vitashell backup, then run your vitashell and in patch folder delete vitashell folder, then delete vitashell, try to install my backups again
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1nOkwagLKWSGOn-DdUYQLdwf2Grxz-1yz
here extracted files for vitashell and molecular shell, put them on your extracted folder and use them with psvimgtools then use them with qcma

if i delete vitashell will i be able to use qmca and psyimg? I thought that I needed to be in vitashell to access qmca?

aytug25

Trophies
XP
Country
if i delete vitashell will i be able to use qmca and psyimg? I thought that I needed to be in vitashell to access qmca?
first take your vitashell backup and you dont need vitashell for psvimgtools and qcma.
qcma uses playstation official app for copying

Zay475

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
first take your vitashell backup and you dont need vitashell for psvimgtools and qcma.
qcma uses playstation official app for copying

By take vitashell backup do you mean make a copy? Sorry for the stupid questions! If so I have used hbinjector to make a copy.

Thanks for your patience.

aytug25

Trophies
XP
Country
By take vitashell backup do you mean make a copy? Sorry for the stupid questions! If so I have used hbinjector to make a copy.

Thanks for your patience.
run qcma and connect your vita, then run content manager on vita (i dont know english name) and choose copy content from vita to pc. Choose vitashell and take it backup.
then delete your vitashell and use my backup files with same way (this time pc to vita option)

Zay475

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
run qcma and connect your vita, then run content manager on vita (i dont know english name) and choose copy content from vita to pc. Choose vitashell and take it backup.
then delete your vitashell and use my backup files with same way (this time pc to vita option)

In the process now, do i overwrite?
IMG_5718.JPG

Zay475

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom

Success!!!!! I have molecular shell and Vita shell on my Vita!! What now lol? I'm afraid to touch anything!!

Last edited by Zay475,

Zay475

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom

Do I just begin again or is that not possible now that it has 3.65 firmware enso?

aytug25

Trophies
XP
Country
Success!!!!! I have molecular shell and Vita shell on my Vita!! What now lol? I'm afraid to touch anything!!
is vitashell 1.9 version ?
And you said you have 16 gb sony card, put it in your vita and install switch_sd2vita v1.3 app, run it, it will make necessary changes for sd2vita

Zay475

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
And you said you have 16 gb sony card, put it in your vita and install switch_sd2vita v1.3 app, run it, it will make necessary changes for sd2vita

Vita shell is still 1.82. :(

I have switch sd vita app installed from the homebrew browser and I used the internal memory last time, is that no good now?

I have a feeling that it is beyond repair as it still gets enso sign and then switches off when i reboot. Unless I use L button .

Last edited by Zay475,

aytug25

Trophies
XP
Country

I have switch sd vita app installed from the homebrew browser and I used the internal memory last time, is that no good now?
if molecularshell is working fine, you should delete vitashell and run molecularshell, look into PATCH folder and delete vitashell folder in there and download vitashell 1.9 vpk, install it with molecularshell, you cant install enso again, dont try it.
my vita is 1000 series so i cant use internal memory for apps, so i cant say anything about it, so just install it to your sony memory card.
and homebrew browser has 1.2 version
try this link for 1.3 switch version
https://github.com/Applelo/SwitchSD2Vita/releases

Zay475

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
IMG_5719.JPG IMG_5721.JPG IMG_5722.JPG IMG_5723.JPG IMG_5724.JPG IMG_5725.JPG

I have a feeling that it is beyond repair as it still gets enso sign and then switches off when i reboot. Unless I use L button .

Unless it is something to do with the sd2vita 1.2 app I downloaded. when I go in there it looks like this
if molecularshell is working fine, you should delete vitashell and run molecularshell, look into PATCH folder and delete vitashell folder in there and download vitashell 1.9 vpk, install it with molecularshell, you cant install enso again, dont try it.
my vita is 1000 series so i cant use internal memory for apps, so i cant say anything about it, so just install it to your sony memory card.
and homebrew browser has 1.2 version
try this link for 1.3 switch version
https://github.com/Applelo/SwitchSD2Vita/releases

I installled Vitashell 1.9 and sd2vita switch 1.3. on the ux0 folder. I then ran switch sd2vita and selected switch to ux0 but it still booted with the enso sign and then tuned off again :(

This is the current file images are above

Last edited by Zay475,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @The Real Jdbye, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XPYgtVHa8NI