Can anyone get NTSC versions Phantasy Star Universe and Phantasy Star Universe - Ambition of the Illuminus working with OPL?

Waifu4Life

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I tried with both the current version and the BETA of OPL, but I get a black screen after the PS2 splash screen. Please only reply if you managed to get these games working, I already had people on other sites telling my to play with settings without actually trying on their end and yeah, it didn't work.

Cheers

xoINARIox

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I tried with both the current version and the BETA of OPL, but I get a black screen after the PS2 splash screen. Please only reply if you managed to get these games working, I already had people on other sites telling my to play with settings without actually trying on their end and yeah, it didn't work.

Cheers
If i remember correctly the game only works via usb for some reason.....(and from HDD with MODE 8 (OPL 0.93) wich is iirc not present in newer OPL Versions)

This psx-place post covers the issue:

https://www.psx-place.com/threads/phantasy-star-universe-opl-black-screen.27008/

Waifu4Life

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada

xoINARIox

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Figured as much, guess I'll have to wait for an update if I ever want to play these from a HDD.

Cheers
Or you simply use the last opl version that supports mode 8 for the game (OPL 0.93)

I guess there won't be an official update because it was removed in newer opl versions.....

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-