Hacking Can anyone confirm Wiikey is legit?

alexwryt

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have a preorder and all for this chip and high hopes; but it seems suspicious that this close to the launch there is still not even a picture of this thing. I mean for something that is supposedly shipping in 2-6 days (according to their site wiikey.cn) there is no way they could not have started mass production of the units by now. And it takes literaly 5 minutes to snap a digital picture of one and slap it up on the website. This chip seems great and hopefully it is not vaporware but still; whats the deal...

Renegade_R

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Did you know what the newest iPod nano looked like before it went on sale? Just saying.
tongue.gif

buzzlightyear

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Some pictures of Wiikey has surfaced.

Since alot of well known modchips stores are taking preorders, i would trust them. If the shops dont get their stock for some reason, your order would probably be refunded of course.

And btw this thing got announced like 3 weeks ago. its not like we have been waiting for months on end with no information.

In a week ppl will have the superior chip, and noone will be buying the biased-Cyclowiz. Im so fed up with MC's idiotic coverage of that thing.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nqw6t28P9po