Can anyone confirm Wiikey is legit?

Discussion in 'Wii - Hacking' started by alexwryt, Feb 14, 2007.

Feb 14, 2007
  1. alexwryt
    OP

Newcomer alexwryt Member

United States
    I have a preorder and all for this chip and high hopes; but it seems suspicious that this close to the launch there is still not even a picture of this thing. I mean for something that is supposedly shipping in 2-6 days (according to their site wiikey.cn) there is no way they could not have started mass production of the units by now. And it takes literaly 5 minutes to snap a digital picture of one and slap it up on the website. This chip seems great and hopefully it is not vaporware but still; whats the deal...

2. Renegade_R

Member Renegade_R Audio/Video Expert

Canada
    Did you know what the newest iPod nano looked like before it went on sale? Just saying. [​IMG]

3. cobraxt

Newcomer cobraxt Member

United States
    Just pre-ordered one from consolesource. Hope it turns out well...

4. Phunt

Newcomer Phunt Advanced Member

United Kingdom
    Maybe not, but he knew what the Wiinja looked like and what the cyclowiz looked like before they went on sale. Just Saying [​IMG]

5. thekid

Member thekid GBAtemp Regular

United Kingdom
    any uk sites so i can pre order wiikey [​IMG]

6. buzzlightyear

Newcomer buzzlightyear Member

Some pictures of Wiikey has surfaced.

Since alot of well known modchips stores are taking preorders, i would trust them. If the shops dont get their stock for some reason, your order would probably be refunded of course.

And btw this thing got announced like 3 weeks ago. its not like we have been waiting for months on end with no information.

In a week ppl will have the superior chip, and noone will be buying the biased-Cyclowiz. Im so fed up with MC's idiotic coverage of that thing.