Hacking Can 3ds be hacked again with the new version?

Gaspar26121

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello, due to the new update of 3ds luma it cannot be updated and I wanted to know if there is any new way to hack,unlock or update this console so that it does not give more errors. In my complete ignorance, having luma v10. I updated the old 3ds, and I have too many errors, I hope someone can help, thank you very much :D.

Errors:

-Error screen when I quit a game
-When I turn on the console the screen goes black and I have to restart it several times until the screen turns on
-Sometimes in the middle of the game I close the console and when open it the console crashes and shuts down

Last edited by Gaspar26121,

zeldaxlink64

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hello, due to the new update of 3ds luma it cannot be updated and I wanted to know if there is any new way to hack,unlock or update this console so that it does not give more errors. In my complete ignorance, having luma v10. I updated the old 3ds, and I have too many errors, I hope someone can help, thank you very much :D.

Errors:

-When I turn on the console the screen goes black and I have to restart it several times until the screen turns on
-Sometimes in the middle of the game I close the console and when open it the console crashes and shuts down
Could you please send a picture of the error screen when quitting?

impeeza

¡Kabito!
Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia

Errors:

please explain a little better please.

The latest 3DS FIRMWARE patches almost all software vulnerabilities, but not the Hardware one, you still can unlock and run CFW using NTRBoot, all you need is a compatible cartridge and a magnet.

The updating of Luma 3DS is as easy as put the new boot.3dsx & boot.firm files at root of your SD Card.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lol rappers still promoting crypto